MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
2:00 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Senior Industry Analyst Zachary Bujnoch for Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare Practice
Determining which market to hit first can make or break an IT company in the evolving healthcare space. With a continual slew of options for care delivery and monitoring, from video telemedicine to mobile health apps for smart phones, organizations must focus on the area that provides the most return for stakeholders. This AgeTek webinar will explore new markets turning to digital health for growth opportunities and also provide an overview of distribution models. In addition, Frost & Sullivan will highlight the latest market research findings in the connected health space, including an analysis of the top markets shaping the future of healthcare IT.
Why you should attend:
- Learn which markets to target first by revenue opportunity and transformative potential
- Gain knowledge of healthcare distributions models
- Determine the fastest growing markets and how they affect your offering
This presentation will prove beneficial for urgent care providers, long-term living facilities, home health companies, accountable care organizations (ACOs), auto vendors, and residential care providers by examining the latest market shifts, as well as the resulting opportunities.
"With the ubiquity of IT, we can only expect continued proliferation of technology in care delivery settings," said Frost & Sullivan Senior Industry Analyst Zachary Bujnoch. "This trajectory will only benefit and empower the consumer to have a stronger hold on decisions that are critical to their health, while enabling enhanced accessibility to care providers who can monitor patients, even from a significant distance."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Healthcare practice, please visit: http://www.frost.com/HC
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan