NEW YORK, April 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Peach & Lily, the pioneering skin care brand introducing Korean beauty to the western world, today announced its second annual Best of K-Beauty Awards spotlighting the top 17 Korean Beauty products featured on its meticulously curated platform. The winning products were chosen through an extensive selection process based on a combination of sales, consumer review scores, global and community presence, as well as the overall approval of Alicia Yoon, founder of Peach & Lily and licensed esthetician.
"My goal with Peach & Lily has always been to empower people to achieve their healthiest skin," said Alice Alicia Yoon, CEO of Peach & of Lily. "From curating the most innovative skincare products in the global beauty market, to making hard-to-obtain Asian products available in the US, to equipping our community with skincare knowledge and techniques, we want to make the best skin care products available for everyone. The Best of K-Beauty Award is our trusted seal of approval and another way to help people discover fool-proof products that work."
This year's winners include:
- Peach & Lily, Glass Skin Refining SerumThe serum that does it all—hydrates, soothes, refines, and protects skin!
- Banila Co, Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm (Original)Dissolves even the toughest makeup quickly without stripping skin dry.
- Lagom, Gel to Water CleanserA gentle water-based step in a double cleanse.
- Peach & Lily, Matcha Pudding Antioxidant CreamThe perfect moisturizer that leaves skin dewy but matte.
- Eco Your Skin, Bedside MaskHelps you wake up with baby-soft skin.
- Be the Skin, Botanical Nutrition Power TonerBalances skin and leaves it soft and supple.
- Peach Slices, Citrus-Honey Aqua GlowSuper lightweight moisturizer that helps brighten skin.
- The Pure Lotus, Jeju Lotus Leaf EssenceBlasts skin with hydration and helps minimize pores.
- Miwaji, Hyalu Serum VeilUniquely formulated to deliver the deepest hydration.
- Peach & Lily, Super Reboot Resurfacing MaskA professional-grade exfoliating mask that even sensitive skin can use regularly.
- Ground Plan, 24-hour Secret Mist PlusHelps banish redness and soothe irritation.
- Shangpree, S-Energy Repair Eye CreamCreamy texture that helps brighten and tighten the eye area.
- Peach & Lily, Lazy Day All-in-One Moisture PadsYour entire skincare routine condensed into one step.
- Mizon, Snail Repair Intensive AmpouleTreats dark spots, uneven tone, dullness.
- Peach Slices, Acne Spot DotsFast-acting patches that help blemishes disappear.
- Eco Your Skin, Meso AmpouleRejuvenates skin with micro-spicules sans the irritation.
- Shangpree, Marine Jewel CapsulesReverses signs of aging in biodegradable capsules.
In addition to industry-wide recognition, the winning products receive the coveted Peach & Lily K-Beauty Award Winner seal of approval. Products that have received this award last year remain bestsellers this year as well. In fact, three of last year's winners, the Peach Slices Acne Spot Dots, the Pure Lotus Jeju Lotus Leaf Essence, and the Peach Slices Citrus Honey Aqua Glow have won the award again this year -- a testament both to the staying power of these hero products, but also to the impact this seal has in driving sales.
All products featured on Peach & Lily's platform go through a rigorous selection process, with less than 5% of products making the cut.
For more information about Peach & Lily and the winners of the "Best of K-Beauty Awards" please visit peachandlily.com.
About Peach & Lily
Peach & Lily, the leading science-based, direct-to-consumer K-beauty retailer, is credited with introducing the Korean beauty movement to the western world. The retail platform, founded in 2012 by entrepreneur, Columbia University and Harvard Business School graduate and licensed esthetician Alicia Yoon, functions as the largest and most selective portal for Asian beauty, and is famous for its renowned and rigorous curation process. The Peach & Lily Collection, launched in 2018, redefines ethical, toxin-free, science-based beauty practices with proprietary formulas that break the boundaries of beauty innovation.
SOURCE Peach & Lily