NEW YORK, Oct. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Bergdorf Goodman has partnered with Alicia Yoon, renowned Korean Beauty Expert and Founder & CEO of K-Beauty e-retailer Peach & Lily, to create an in-store pop-up shop at its New York City flagship location at 754 Fifth Avenue in New York City. The installation, which just opened to the public, will run through Spring 2018.
Yoon, often regarded as the architect of the Korean beauty movement in the US, was tapped to create an in-store experience that offers an exclusive curation of luxury K-beauty brands in a setting reminiscent of a Seoulite's powder room. In addition, Yoon, a licensed esthetician in both the U.S. and Korea, will be available (by appointment only) for facial bookings in the Bergdorf Goodman Treatment Room at the flagship location.
"We are thrilled to partner with Bergdorf Goodman on this project. A New York City icon, Bergdorf Goodman has a discerning clientele who trust their exceptional luxury offerings and customer service," said Yoon. "Because of this, we sought out brands that have a rich story to tell, introduce innovative formulas, and deliver exceptional results."
The pop-up will feature five brands, four of which will be exclusively sold in-store at Bergdorf Goodman's NYC flagship, and online at BG.com and peachandlily.com. "We could not be more excited to partner with Alicia Yoon on this innovative concept," said Angela Welcome, Buyer, Cosmetics at Bergdorf Goodman. "When we began to explore the opportunity of a partnership we found that she had the most extensive knowledge of Korean beauty, a rapidly growing trend. With that insight, we landed on the perfect assortment of brands and created a one-of-a-kind in-store experience."
The curation includes the following K-beauty brands:
- Femmue -- Luxe botanicals and sublime scents combine for a floral sensorial experience. Femmue offers high-grade ingredients infused in indulgent formulas, that both perform and pamper.
- Abib -- Abib means "the first month" and "ears of grains" in Hebrew. This idea embraces the brand's philosophy of perfecting an item at its most perfect and purest form, which extends to their 'essentials only' ingredients and potent formulations.
- Eco Your Skin - one of the leading innovative brands in Korea, known for creating never seen before textures and super potent formulations with professional grade results.
- JUNGSAEMMOOL- high performance makeup and skincare created by renowned Korean makeup artist, Jung Saem Mool. Formulated with uncompromising and unique pigments, Jung Saem Mool has become known for fostering self-expression and innovating beauty to the next level.
- Atoclassic -- With over 100 years of herbal medicine practice, the legendary WOOBO clinic in Seoul launched a plant-based skin care line which caters to even the most sensitive skin type.
ABOUT PEACH & LILY:
KOREAN BEAUTY — CURATED, TESTED & APPROVED
Peach & Lily (peachandlily.com) brings you the highest quality Korean beauty products and the latest K-beauty trends and innovations. Our founder and chief curator, Alicia Yoon, travels to Korea every other month to walk the streets, talk to locals, and meet with top R&D labs to discuss the newest must-have Korean skin care products and scientific developments in the works. An extremely rigorous curation process means that only 5% of the products we test make it onto our site. If we've curated a product, you can trust that we believe in it and that it works. Instagram/Facebook: @peachandlily
ABOUT BERGDORF GOODMAN:
A New York landmark since 1901, Bergdorf Goodman represents the global pinnacle of style, service and modern luxury. With its rich history of showcasing leading and emerging designers, the iconic store at 5th Avenue and 58th Street—the crossroads of fashion—is a singular destination for discerning customers around the world. BG.com expands on Bergdorf Goodman's heritage, showcasing coveted collections for men and women in an unparalleled online shopping experience. Bergdorf Goodman is part of Neiman Marcus Group.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Lara Casse / Bratskeir & Company
Brett Depper Goldstein / Bergdorf Goodman
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/peach--lily-brings-the-korean-beauty-experience-to-bergdorf-goodman-300545217.html
SOURCE Peach & Lily