NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- North America's largest privately held information services company, Penton, today announced its content offerings have been selected as finalists for 18 Jesse H. Neal Awards. Penton creates highly-targeted, business-critical content to foster deep daily engagement with its users – to fulfill their needs, and to connect them with valuable products and services that help them succeed. This is the second year in a row Penton content has been recognized for its editorial excellence with 18 Neal Awards finalist selections. Winners will be announced April 1 at the Neal Awards luncheon in New York.
"We leverage a deep understanding of each of the industries we serve – with digitally engaging content creation, packaging and optimization – to make it easy for our users to find the precise information they need, and to help them make smart decisions that grow their businesses and their careers," said Joe Territo, Chief Content Officer, Penton. "It is an honor to be recognized for our success in delivering outstanding content to our 20 million professional business users."
Penton's Jesse H. Neal Awards finalists include:
- Best Media Brand (Overall Editorial Excellence): Leading Content Across Platforms, Supermarket News
- Best Media Brand (Overall Editorial Excellence): Aviation Week – Technology, Scoops, Engagement, Aviation Week Network
- Best Website: ContractingBusiness.com
- Best Website: WardsAuto.com
- Best Use Of Social Media: Aviation Week
- Best Use Of Social Media: Nation's Restaurant News
- Best Commentary/Blog: Editor's Page, Fleet Owner
- Best Commentary/Blog: Commander's Intent, Aviation Week
- Best Infographics: Trucking by the Numbers 2015, Fleet Owner
- Best Infographics: 2015 Annual Salary Survey, Design Engineering and Sourcing
- Best Technical Content: Technology: The DNA of Aviation, Business & Commercial Aviation
- Best Technical Content: The Next Oil Change, Fleet Owner
- Best Technical Content: NASA Advances Single-Pilot Operations Concepts, Aviation Week Network
- Best Instructional Content: T&D How, Transmission & Distribution World
- Best Instructional Content: Choosing the Right Alternative Fuel, Fleet Owner
- Best Single Article: Inside A U.S. Spy Satellite Program, Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Best Series: Aerospace Technologies--Past, Present, Future, Aviation Week
- Best Subject-Related Integrated Package: Doing good business with less waste, New Hope Natural Media
Penton is an innovative information services company that empowers 20 million business decision makers in markets that drive more than 12 trillion dollars in purchases each year. Our products inform with rich industry insights and workflow tools; engage through dynamic events, education and networking; and advance business with powerful marketing services programs. Penton is the way smart businesses buy, sell and grow.
Headquartered in New York, Penton is privately owned by MidOcean Partners and Wasserstein & Co., LP. For more information, visit http://www.penton.com or follow us on Twitter @PentonNow.
Chief Marketing Officer
212 204 4351