WASHINGTON, Dec. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Penton's Aviation Week (http://www.aviationweek.com/), the largest multimedia information and analytics provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industry, has released its 2015 Fleet & MRO Forecasts. These comprehensive year-by-year projections provide in-depth analysis through 2024, covering commercial, military, helicopter and business aviation fleets.
As the industry's most comprehensive and reliable forecasts of the global maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) market, Aviation Week uses expert teams of researchers, data analysts and industry leaders to produce each of the four forecasts. Each includes:
- Annual deliveries, freighter conversions, returns to service and projected retirements for western-built aircraft families by region and by country over the 10-year period
- MRO demand projections, broken down by aircraft engines, components, airframe and modification work and multiple subsets including landing gear, APUs and avionics
- MRO markets tallied by region/country, operator, mission, aircraft family and/or ATA chapter code or field maintenance estimates in the case of military aircraft
- Data visualization tool, which graphically presents the information and allows for easy interpretation or downloads of the actual source data files for any query
- Market summary papers providing an in-depth overview of the data as well as a summary of key trends and considerations in the market
"Aviation Week's 2015 Fleet & MRO Forecasts combine tested algorithmic models with the expertise of the world's leading fleet research teams to provide unrivaled insight into the outlook for aircraft fleets and maintenance through 2024," said Brian Kough, Director of Forecasts & Analysis – Aviation Week Intelligence Network.
For more information or to schedule a demonstration, visit http://marketing.aviationweek.com/2015Forecasts.
About Penton Aviation:
Penton Aviation is the largest multimedia information and services provider for the global aviation, aerospace and defense industries. Industry professionals rely on Penton Aviation for analysis, marketing and intelligence. Customers include the world's leading manufacturers, suppliers, airlines, business aviation operators, militaries, governments and other organizations that serve this global market. The product portfolio includes Aviation Week & Space Technology, AC-U-KWIK, Aircraft Blue Book, Airportdata.com, Air Charter Guide, Air Transport World, AviationWeek.com, Aviation Week Intelligence Network, Business & Commercial Aviation, ShowNews, SpeedNews, Fleet and MRO forecasts, global maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) tradeshows and aerospace & defense conferences.
Penton drives performance for more than sixteen million professionals each and every day. They rely on us to deliver: Insights, information & workflow tools to inform critical business decisions; networking & community to engage them with industry peers & partners; and data & marketing services to advance their business performance & deliver ROI.
Penton is a growth company with a track-record of strong performance and success and is backed by its co-owners: MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.
Penton | Aviation Week Network
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/pentons-aviation-week-releases-2015-fleet--mro-forecasts-300009330.html