BURBANK, Calif., June 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Performance Designed Products LLC (PDP) today at E3 announced its product line for the second half of 2016. As the #1 Third Party Video Game Accessory Manufacturer *(NPD Group/U.S./Retail Tracking Service/Jan. 2003-Mar. 2016), PDP is bringing new products across multiple categories to partnerships with the NFL, EA, Respawn, DICE, Xbox, PlayStation®, Nintendo, and Energizer. PDP is expanding into game publishing with Harmonix and the Rock Band franchise.
"This year we have the strongest lineup in the history of the company," said Chris Richards, CEO of Performance Designed Products. "Our talented product teams have done an excellent job creating innovative new products for core and casual gamers."
What's Hot from PDP:
Afterglow: PDP is launching seven new Afterglow products, including new headsets. PDP recently released an innovative new App for the Xbox console that allows the user to customize button mapping, functionality and the appearance of the controller. PDP Afterglow products have sold over 15 million units in the US, according to NPD. *(NPD Group/U.S./Retail Tracking Service/Jan. 2003-Mar. 2016).
- Afterglow Prismatic Wired Controller – Xbox One and PC
- Afterglow AG 9+ Prismatic Wireless Headsets, in White or Black – Xbox One or PS4
- Afterglow LVL 1 Wired Chat Communicator, in White or Black – Xbox One or PS4
- Afterglow LVL 3 Wired Headset, in White or Black – Xbox One or PS4
- Afterglow LVL 5+ Powered Wired Headset, in White, Black, or various Camo Finishes – Xbox One or PS4
Legendary Collection: Serious players demand high performance gaming equipment. Inspired by fantasy games and loot, collecting the Legendary Collection includes the "Deliverer of Truth" Wired Controller and the "Sound of Justice" wireless headset. Both products are ready to be "battle tested" by gamers demanding high performance and comfort.
- Deliverer of Truth™ Wired Controller – Xbox One and PC
- Sound of Justice™ Headset – Xbox One or PS4
Rock Candy: PDP is presenting its Rock Candy line of product including controllers, mice and keyboards. The Rock Candy brand is a great departure from the dark colors of traditional game accessories. Rock Candy products come in multiple colors, allowing users to express themselves, while maintaining quality controls and performance.
- Rock Candy Wireless Keyboard – PC
- Rock Candy Wireless Mouse – PC
- Rock Candy Wired Controller – Xbox One and PC
NFL Face-Off™ Controller: PDP has secured the license to create NFL branded controllers. The controller features advanced technology, high performance analog sticks, and a premium finish. The product will ship with an authentic replica football finish and include a code for a free NFL team faceplate that will be delivered by mail.
- Face-Off™ Controller with licensed NFL face plates – Xbox One and PC
Nintendo: PDP and Nintendo™ are continuing their licensing partnership, with PDP creating new accessories for the latest Nintendo products. New amiibo™ displays are coming to help show off the amiibo figures, designed around the Donkey Kong, Super Mario, and Legend of Zelda franchises. PDP is also releasing new storage and protection items for the New 3DS™ XL, arriving later this summer.
- amiibo Spinning Fire Bar Display
- amiibo Donkey Kong Display
- amiibo Master Sword Stylus Display
- Pop N Display Question Block – Nintendo 3DS/DS
- New 3DS™ XL Slim Storage Armor – New 3DS XL
Energizer: PDP launched several new deluxe Energizer® chargers in early 2016, and is following those items up with refreshed designs and functionality for the popular 2X Charge Systems for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
- Energizer® Smart Charge System for Xbox One
- Energizer® Magnetic Play and Charge for Xbox One
- Energizer® 2X Extra Life Charge System for PlayStation 4
- Energizer® 2X Charger for Xbox One – Redesigned for 2016
- Energizer® 2X Charger for PlayStation 4 – Redesigned for 2016
Xbox: PDP has been developing fully licensed products for the Xbox One since launch, and 2016 brings new categories and styles to its strong licensed lineup. The Talon Media Remote connects users to their Xbox One console, supporting all media apps. PDP is developing a special edition wireless headset to coincide with the release of Scalebound™.
- Scalebound Wireless Headset for Xbox One
- Talon Media Remote for Xbox One
- PDP Black Controller for Xbox One
- PDP White Controller for Xbox One
- PDP Camo Controller for Xbox One
PlayStation: PDP has secured an official license with Sony Interactive Entertainment America on several Afterglow LVL headsets, and is continuing to develop hardware to support media play on the PlayStation 4. The new receiver will allow owners of the Logitech Harmony remote controls to bridge a connection to the PlayStation 4.
- PlayStation 4 Universal Media Remote
- PlayStation 4 IR Receiver – for Logitech Harmony remote control devices
- Licensed Afterglow LVL 1 Wired Chat Communication for PlayStation4
- Licensed Afterglow LVL 3 Wired Headset for PlayStation4
Rock Band: PDP is extending into software publishing, working with Harmonix to develop the Rock Band™ franchise and hardware. PDP is developing the first new guitar in the 10-year relationship extension between Harmonix and Fender® guitars, the iconic Fender Jaguar. PDP is also responsible for the new charging stand for the Fender Jaguar, and the oft-requested Legacy Wired Adapter, which will extend support for Ion Drum kits, professional MIDI drum kits, and legacy wired Rock Band instruments. PDP is also the full co-publisher for Rock Band, as part of the ongoing partnership between PDP and Harmonix.
- Rock Band™ Wireless Fender Jaguar – Xbox One or PlayStation 4
- Rock Band™ Wireless Fender Jaguar Guitar Charger – Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- Rock Band™ Legacy Wired Adapter – Xbox One
All of these new products, licenses, and with the support of Harmonix, Rock Band, will be on display in PDP's booth during E3 2016 – Booth #4512 in the West Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center.
For more information on the latest product from Performance Designed Products please visit www.pdp.com and follow PDPGaming on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Performance Designed Products LLC As the #1 gaming accessories manufacturer, Performance Designed Products LLC (PDP) designs high-quality products under a number of well-known brands, such as Afterglow and Rock Candy. Headquartered in Burbank, CA, with offices in San Diego, France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and China, PDP's products can be found in major retailers across the world. PDP and the PDP logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Performance Designed Products LLC. All Rights Reserved.
About Patriarch Partners Patriarch Partners, LLC, is a private equity firm and holding company managing 75 companies across 14 industry sectors with revenues in excess of $8 billion. Founded by Lynn Tilton in 2000, Patriarch was built upon a proprietary patented financial model designed to manage and monetize the distressed portfolios of financial institutions. For more information, please visit www.patriarchpartners.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/performance-designed-products-announces-2016-product-lineup-300284779.html
SOURCE Performance Designed Products LLC