PARSIPPANY, N.J., Oct. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- With the constantly changing pharmaceutical industry, pharma market research is growing more in prominence and relevance. When pharma market research experts weigh in, the rest of the industry listens. And now an impressive group of pharma market research luminaries are set to share what they know at the 2011 Pharma Market Research Conference on February 1-2 in Parsippany, New Jersey.
The Pharma Market Research Conference is your exclusive entry into the world of pharmaceutical market research. This event's impressive advisory board includes senior-level thought leaders from Bayer, Eisai, J&J, Lundbeck, Novartis, Pfizer, Purdue, and Takeda. With their executive leadership, the Pharma Market Research Conference offers an intensive agenda for anyone wanting to network with and learn from the industry's best.
The speakers are prepared to delve deep into meaningful discussions about the latest and most pressing issues. Some topics include:
- A Strong Market Access Strategy is Vital to a Brand's Success- a Perspective from Key Access Stakeholders
- Winning in the New Competitive Pharma Market
- Role of Market Research in Clinical Development/Trial Design
- Drive Consumer Demand with Innovative Segmentation Research Methods
- Next Generation Market Research Tools That Will Drive Innovation
- The Key Role of Managed Markets in the Future of Pharma
- Developing In-House Expertise and Doing Market Research In-House
- Managed Care Panel Discussion
- Understanding What Drives Loyalty for Your Product
- Leveraging Market Research for Forecasting
- And many more
To see the full detailed program agenda, go to: http://www.pharmamarketresearchconference.com/program
The highly qualified speaking faculty draws from all the major pharma players from companies like Alkermes, Allergan, Astrazeneca, Acorda Therapeutics, Bayer, Biogen Idec, Celgene, Covidien, Daiichi Sankyo, Eisai, Johnson & Johnson, Lundbeck, Merck, Novartis Pfizer, Purdue, Roche, Shire, Takeda, and ViroPharma To learn more about the speakers go to: http://www.pharmamarketresearchconference.com/speakers
2010 sponsors/exhibitors include: Ipsos, Segmedica, Affinnova, CBR Pharma Insights, Docnography, Epocrates, Healogix, HRA Research, MDLinx, MedPredict, Murray Hill Center, National Analysts Worldwide, Northern Light, Optimal Strategix, The Research Partnership, Toluna, Verilogue, and WorldOne.
The 2011 Pharma Market Research Conference only happens once a year. More than 200 people came last time, and next year is expected to be even bigger and better. For more information or to register, call +220.127.116.1174 or go to: http://www.pharmamarketresearchconference.com
SOURCE Pharma Market Research Conference