DALLAS, Nov. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Phynd Technologies, Inc. is excited to announce the release of Phynd v2.0, the next step in the evolution of provider data management and Phynd's Unified Provider Management (UPM) software platform. Phynd is leading the charge to simplify provider data management and drive workflows involving provider data.
Phynd 2.0 will enhance an organizations ability to improve their financial results, clinical outcomes, staff productivity and regulatory compliance by ensuring more accurate and complete provider data. It includes the following:
- Version 2.0 Phynd users will be able to drive ROI on revenue cycle, clinical performance and marketing with new reports that enable mining of provider data for compliance issues, sanctions, referral patterns and billing address changes.
- Data can be previewed and manipulated from the Phynd web user interface using the new Live Report Module, allowing for live data manipulation without downloading the data.
- Enhanced address management capability completes Phynd's move to address standardization, using USPS standards throughout the product. This will help maintain provider data quality and consistency.
- Work list enhancements and new workflow tools will save time when reviewing non-compliant addresses to find a compliant and best possible address.
- A new Confidence Ranking compares all provider addresses and offers only the best possible addresses for that provider. This saves time by further streamlining address management workflow.
Phynd Technologies is also pleased to announce that two new healthcare systems will begin using the Phynd UPM platform to improve and manage the accuracy of their healthcare provider data. The NorthShore University Health System (Chicago, IL) will use the Phynd UPM platform to manage approximately 20,000 providers across their four hospitals, while Valley Children's Healthcare (Madera, CA) will manage approximately 5,000 providers. "We purchased the Phynd UPM platform to help us proactively manage and maintain the accuracy of our provider dictionary. We expect this to facilitate timely and effective communication with our providers, which in turn will benefit overall patient care," says Wes Segal, Director of Medical Staff Services at Valley Children's Healthcare.
"In today's challenging environment healthcare system leaders can no longer afford to deny the critical role of provider data. They must take a proactive approach to provider data management." says Tom White, CEO, Phynd Technologies. "In today's increasingly integrated, value-based care market, accurate provider data is critical for running an efficient, competitive, and profitable healthcare system."
For additional insights on the impact of emerging healthcare trends on provider data management, such as clinically integrated networks and value-base care, read our post on the HIStalk Healthcare IT News and Opinion blog.
About Phynd Technologies, Inc.
Launched in 2013, Phynd offers a Unified Provider Management (UPM) Platform that enables healthcare organizations to securely gather, manage, and share mission-critical provider data across their core IT systems to improve financial results, clinical outcomes, and compliance. Phynd is the first healthcare IT company to combine external and internal provider data sources and provide workflow tools to create one composite provider data profile that populates all healthcare IT systems. Further, Phynd is focused on leveraging its core capabilities to offer healthcare providers unique applications and services that can solve problems around ensuring accurate healthcare provider data. Phynd's UPM Platform is now used in more than 175 hospitals to manage a single, verified source of provider data, sharable throughout the enterprise. Learn more at www.phynd.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/phynd-technologies-releases-major-software-upgrade-and-expands-customer-base-300368853.html
SOURCE Phynd Technologies