PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Picaboo (http://www.picaboo.com), creator of the premier application for making, sharing and buying high-quality photo books and greeting cards, today announced the introduction of customizable wall calendars. Customers can now create personalized calendars using Picaboo's easy-to-use Mac- and PC-compatible software with the same creative flexibility and innovative features they experience when creating Picaboo photo books. With the holidays around the corner, calendars make a unique and thoughtful gift for families and friends.
Picaboo's calendars are available in two sizes: the Premium is 11" x 14" and the Classic is 8.5" x 11". Both sizes are printed on long-lasting 80lb. cardstock, and the date pages are matte to allow for easy writing of important dates or events. The Premium calendar features laminated, glossy photo pages and sells for $29.99, and the Classic features all matte pages for $19.99. Both calendar options are assembled with durable white twin-loop wire binding.
Additional product features of Picaboo calendars include:
- Over 40 unique themes to choose from, including travel, birthdays, holidays, seasons, and many more;
- More than 20,000 unique, searchable backgrounds can be used to add character, charm and the perfect complement to your photos;
- Like Picaboo's books, calendar photo pages are fully customizable allowing the user to choose from 250 page layouts or create one-of-a-kind photo pages, with up to 20 photos per page;
- Edit photos with red-eye remover, sharpness and brightness adjustments;
- Add embellishments such as photo corners, shadows or borders to the pages.
From October 30th to November 15th, Picaboo is offering two special promotions:
- Buy One, Get A Copy Free for Classic Books and Calendars, and;
- 20% Off Picaboo photo cards.
Introduced in December 2005, Picaboo has become the premier photo book application, making it simple and fun to create, share and buy high-quality photo books. The company's free software empowers people at any skill-level to create one-of-a-kind photo books, cards, and calendars they will treasure forever with an intuitive, clean interface and unmatched creative flexibility. Picaboo is made up of a team of experienced Internet and consumer products entrepreneurs who are passionate about digital photography and memory preservation. Picaboo is based in Palo Alto, California and can be found on the Web at www.picaboo.com.