LOS ANGELES, March 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Pipeliner today announced that with its latest CRM release plus the innovations around Mobile and integration, the company has delivered on its promise of building The Better CRM. With a focus on Exceptional Engagement, Pipeliner provides customers with a superior experience whether using, administering or integrating the product or indeed working directly with the Pipeliner team itself.
The Better CRM is based on five key areas of exceptional value:
- Sales-friendly Interface which delivers user adoption rates never seen before plus rapid onboarding with minimal business interruption.
- Simple, Non-Tech Admin that through visual elements, drag 'n drop and a highly intuitive admin interface makes administration a part-time task and removes the need for expensive, dedicated admins with unnecessary and expensive certifications
- Instant, Dynamic & Visualized Reporting that allows managers and indeed any user to instantly create reports ranging from the simple to the complex and from the table-based to the graphical. No other system provides such an advanced reporting engine out of the box.
- Automates & Integrates With Everything thanks to Pipeliner's unique Automation Hub that enables organizations to integrate easily with their other core systems to create best-of-breed technology stacks and for more sophisticated organizations, to create automated workflows that pull from multiple data sources.
- Mobile App With Built-In AI provides salespeople with the most powerful, efficient and easy to use Mobile CRM and now with the addition of real Sales AI the mobile CRM App provides intelligent alerts, insights and suggestions to salespeople on the go.
"After all the years we've spent creating Pipeliner, we took a hard look at what we could potentially do better than other companies in our space and focused exclusively on those areas. Unlike some of our competitors who tried to develop (or buy) every feature they could think of—in other words, try to be everything to everyone, we decided to focus on the features and functions that we knew were critical and that we excelled at, and then made each of them better and easier," said Nikolaus Kimla, founder & CEO of Pipeliner CRM, who continued "It is not our expressed goal or strategy simply to "be the best." rather the goal is to succeed, from our understanding, at what we can do best. However, as we do have a superior understanding of sales, we certainly believe we have the potential to be the best in our industry. This is why we proclaim Pipeliner to be "The Better CRM."
Pipeliner - The Better CRM built by salespeople and used by salespeople.
SOURCE Pipelinersales Corp.