SAN FRANCISCO, June 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pixlee, the leader in visual marketing software, today introduced the next evolution of their visual marketing platform, integrating new Social CRM capabilities to help millennial-focused brands build stronger relationships with their most passionate customers on social media. Pixlee customers Gaiam Yoga and Charlotte Russe are among the first brands to use Pixlee's Social CRM to identify, engage, and manage relationships with customer advocates.
Pixlee's Social CRM provides a way for marketers to find and organize consumers talking about their brands on social, curate and promote customers' content, engage with them directly via different marketing channels, and measure the success of the overall brand-customer relationship.
"Today's consumer demands a more human experience and authentic relationship with brands they support," says Victoria Rallo, social media coordinator at Charlotte Russe. "Pixlee's Social CRM opens new opportunities for us to discover and connect with the engaged fans who are celebrating #CharlotteLook on social media."
During its pilot, Charlotte Russe has been using Pixlee's Social CRM functionality to generate loyalty and introduce the brand to new audiences through the voice of their existing customers.
With Pixlee's new Social CRM functionality, brands now have unprecedented data and insights into the real people behind customer-generated content. By focusing on passionate customers already sharing content about the companies they love, brands are able to address both customer loyalty and brand awareness in ways not previously possible.
Specific features and benefits include:
- Identify new brand fans and develop new relationships: Pixlee analytics recommends customers who are influential but have not yet connected directly with the brand, and enables outreach from within the platform.
- Engage with existing brand fans and deepen relationships: All influencers' profile data – handle, email, website – is aggregated into one location.
- Leverage high-quality UGC: Publish top content from fans and influencers on websites and across marketing touch points, such as email, mobile and display ads.
- Measure performance of influencer relationships: Track engagement levels – likes, comments, reach, and other data points – of influencers advocating for the brand.
- Streamline operations: Automatically manage influencer marketing at scale and stop relying on tedious manual spreadsheet manipulation.
Additional potential use cases of Pixlee's Social CRM and Visual Marketing platform include new in-store shopping experiences, enhancing loyalty programs, as well as email and ad personalization.
"Behind every great photo posted about a brand on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter is a customer, and in today's social media-driven world, every customer is his or her own media company," said Kyle Wong, co-founder and CEO of Pixlee. "Garnering the loyalty of these customers can be a brand's greatest asset for reaching new audiences and generating brand awareness. Pixlee's Social CRM empowers marketers to develop stronger relationships with these passionate customers incentivizing them to both continue buying your product and sharing your brand with new people."
The best way to build a brand today is to use the voice of your own customer. Pixlee works with more than 150 brands such as Kenneth Cole, Gaiam Yoga, Levi's and Carnival Cruises, helping them better market and sell by using real customer photos and videos across marketing channels. The company's approach has proven to profoundly impact sales: shoppers that engage with Pixlee-managed content on a brand's website are, on average, 2x more likely to make a purchase and have a 6% higher average order value. Based in San Francisco and founded in 2102, Pixlee is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, XSeed Capital, Rothenberg Ventures, David Jones (founder of the world's first brandtech company You & Mr. Jones), GS Shop, and Brian Weiner (chairman of 360i).