ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Efforts to increase the sensory acceptability and nutritional profile of oat milk, almond milk, and coconut milk will help propel the Asia Pacific plant-based milk market to reach US$ 19.8 Bn by 2031. Players are keenly leveraging new processing technologies to increase stability and preservation of the final product.
Plant-based nutritional beverages have gained popularity in various parts of the world, anchored on the growing preference for vegan diets and mounting calorie concerns in diets. In particular, several studies on global and regional estimates have found lactose malabsorption to be widespread in Asia.
The growth of the Asia Pacific plant-based milk market is stridently fueled by the demand for inexpensive, nutritional beverages, especially in economies where there exists significant demand-supply gap of cow's milk. Plant-based milk products have grown in demand among consumers to address the problems of allergies to cow milk and lactose intolerance. Furthermore, changing diet patterns are driving the evolution of the Asia Pacific plant-based milk market.
Request a Sample Now – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=82202
Key Findings of Plant-based Milk Market Study
- Plant-based Milk as Inexpensive Nutritional Beverage to Attract Consumers at Large: Non-dairy milk alternatives have gained enormous attention among functional beverages globally. In Asia Pacific, plant-based milk products have gained wider traction among health-conscious population as an inexpensive alternative in lower-middle income economies of developing countries. Companies are harnessing various processing methods to overcome challenges pertaining to the preservation of nutrients and adopting packaging solutions that improve shelf life of the product. In addition, players are relentlessly working toward nutritional completeness by exploring bovine milk nutrients, especially for meeting the nutritional requirements of individuals with lactose intolerance.
- Presence of Numerous Functionally Active Components to Drive Popularity of Almond Milk: The adoption of new processing technologies for plant-based beverages has enabled producers to enrich final products with functionally active components, finds a study on Asia Pacific plant-based milk market. A case in point is the emerging category of almond milk, since it is a good source of vitamins, notably vitamin E. In addition, as almond milk is an excellent source of other nutrients, including magnesium, calcium, selenium, potassium, phosphorus, and zinc, functional food beverages manufacturers are expected to tap growing popularity of the segment in the near future.
Request the Corona Virus Impact Analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=82202
Asia Pacific Plant-based Milk Market: Key Drivers
- Continuous research in functional and specialty beverages to meet changing consumer preferences is a key pivot for growing prospects of plant-based milk alternatives. Moreover, dairy-free, ready-to-drink beverages are gathering steam in developing economies, spurred by the rapid pace of urbanization, notes the study on Asia Pacific plant-based milk market.
- Health-conscious consumers are embracing products that have specific functionality, expanding the canvas for new product launch in Asia Pacific by global beverages companies. This will further expand the market avenue.
- Growing popularity of online retail sales of functional beverages has expanded growth opportunities for plant-based milk market players in Asia Pacific
- High prevalence of lactose intolerance, especially in Southeast Asia, is a key driver for rising adoption of plant-based milk
Buy our Premium Research Report on Plant-based Milk Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82202<ype=S
Asia Pacific Plant-based Milk Market: Regional Dynamics
China has witnessed extensive development of quality plant-based milk alternatives in the past few years. Changing taste and preferences of people, fueled by sheer pace of urbanization in the country, has led market growth in China. Producers targeting demand in the Asia Pacific plant-based milk products are leaning on expanding the products' range, mainly by adding new nutritional ingredients and introducing new flavors to attract consumers. China is projected to lead the regional market during the forecast period (2021-2031).
Asia Pacific Plant-based Milk Market: Key Industry Players
The competition landscape is enriched by the presence of several regional and global players in the Asia Pacific plant-based milk market. Some of the key players in the market are:
- Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc.
- Califia Farms
- Natura Foods
- Blue Diamond Growers, Inc.
- SunOpta Inc.
- Groupe Danone
Asia Pacific Plant-based Milk Market Segmentation
Asia Pacific Plant-based Milk Market by Type
Asia Pacific Plant-based Milk Market by End Use
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Dairy & Desserts
- Infant Formula
- Foodservice Industry
Asia Pacific Plant-based Milk Market by flavor
Asia Pacific Plant-based Milk Market by Distribution Channel
- Business to Business
- Business to Consumer
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Asia Pacific Plant-based Milk Market by Country
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Explore Latest Reports by TMR:
Plant-Based Cheese Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/plantbased-cheese-market.html
Plant-based Protein Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/plantbased-protein-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/asia-pacific-plantbased-milk-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research