VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, December 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the newly published report by Future Market Insights, "Plant Sterol Esters Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)," revenue generated from the sales of plant sterol esters is expected to be valued at US$ 615.1 Mn in 2017 and is likely to increase and reach US$ 1,180.4 Mn in 2027, expanding at a robust CAGR of 6.7% during the projected period. In terms of volume, the market is expected to expand at a steady pace and register a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period. This report tracks the performance of the global plant sterol esters market for the assessed period of 10-years, i.e. between 2017 and 2027. A major portion of the overall revenue was accounted by APEJ, Europe and North America. In the coming decade, plant sterol esters companies are anticipated to invest heavily on strengthening their sales and production facility network in all parts of the globe and to cater to the rising needs of the population to lower bad cholesterol levels.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1581
Global Plant Sterol Esters Market: Drivers
- Emphasis laid by processed food manufacturers on using plant sterol ester as a food ingredient as it offers numerous health benefits to consumers
- Varied applications of plant sterol esters such as cosmetics, food, pharmaceuticals, beverages and dietary supplements
- Increase in prospects from low bad cholesterol dietary supplements
Global Plant Sterol Esters Market: Restraints
- High overhead cost involved in the separation of plant sterol esters
- Low product awareness among the people in Latin America and Middle East and Africa regions
Preview Analysis on Global Plant Sterol Esters Market segmentation by Form- Oil, Powder; Application- Food: Dairy, Bakery & Confectionery, Spreads & Dressings, Cereals & Snacks, Vegetable Oil, Others (Sausages & Others), Beverages, Dietary Supplement, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/plant-sterol-esters-market
Global Plant Sterol Esters Market: Forecast by Form Type
On the basis of form, the global plant sterol ester market is segmented into powder and oil forms. Powder form plant sterols segment is expected to continue to dominate the global plant sterol esters market. The oil form segment is projected to create total incremental $ opportunity worth US$ 125 Mn between 2017 and 2027. The segment is expected to account for a 28.1% market share in the global market in 2017. The oil segment is expected to represent market attractiveness index of 1.5 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9%. The segment is inclined towards moderate value - moderate growth and is expected to retain this trend during the forecast period.
Global Plant Sterol Esters Market: Forecast by Application Type
Application type segment consists of food, beverages, dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. Food segment is sub-segmented into dairy, bakery & confectionery, spreads & dressings, cereals & snacks, vegetable oil and others (Sausages & Others). The food segment is expected to represent a market attractiveness rating of 5.0 and be a relatively attractive segment during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the application of plant sterol esters in a variety of food products and favorable regulations regarding the use of plant sterol esters in food products in countries such as China, Japan, Brazil, Germany, Finland, UK, United States, and Turkey.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1581
Global Plant Sterol Esters Market: Forecast by Region
North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, APEJ, Japan and MEA are the seven regions tracked in this report. Asia Pacific excluding Japan is expected to lead the global plant sterol esters market in terms of growth over the forecast period and is expected to register a CAGR of 9.0% in terms of value between 2017 and 2027. APEJ is projected to create total incremental $ opportunity worth US$ 111.7 Mn between 2017 and 2027. The segment is expected to account for 17.9% market share in the year 2027 in the global market.
Global Plant Sterol Esters Market: Key Players
Cargill Incorporated, Arboris LLC, Enzymotech Ltd., BASF SE, Raisio Plc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Xi'an Healthful Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Vitae Caps S.A., Top Pharm Chemical Group, CONNOILS LLC, Blackmores, New Roots Herbal Inc., Advanced Organic Materials S.A., Pharmachem Laboratories, Inc., Oxford Vitality Ltd., Nutrartis, and Lamberts Healthcare are some of the companies operating in the global plant sterol esters market.
More from FMI's Chemicals & Materials Market Intelligence:
- Electronics Adhesives Market Taxonomy By Product Type - Electrically Conductive, Thermally Conductive, Ultraviolet Curing, Others; By Material Type - Silicones, Polyurethanes, Epoxies, Acrylics, Others; By Application - Conformal Coating, Encapsulation, Surface Mounting, Wire Tacking:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/electronics-adhesives-market
- Carbonate Minerals Market Segmentation By Mineral Type - Calcite, Magnesite, Aragonite, Smithsonite, Dolomite; By Source Type - Natural, Synthetic; By End User - Food, Paint, Plastic and Rubber, Paper and Pulp, Building and Construction, Agriculture, Glass: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/carbonate-minerals-market
- Wood Preservative Coatings Market Segmentation By System Type - Solvent-borne, Water-borne; By Coating Type - Preservative (Water Repellent, Fire Retardant, Insect/Fungi Repellent), Stains, Varnishes, Shellacs, Others (Oil, Wax, etc.): https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/wood-preservative-coatings-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Chemicals & Materials Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44(0)20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/
SOURCE Future Market Insights