LOS ANGELES, Sept. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- PLANTLAB Culinary Academy, previously known as Matthew Kenney Culinary, has re-launched for Fall, working to further meet the increasing interest in plant-based cuisine and the art of its preparation. PLANTLAB is the premiere educational platform and plant-based think tank providing consumers and like-minded businesses with high-quality content and inventive concepts in the culinary arts, education and wellness industries.
With US culinary academies in Los Angeles and a new academy planned to open this Winter in New York City's SoHo neighborhood, PLANTLAB's updated platform opens the door for exciting and iconic chef partnerships and pop-ups nationwide. Current plans include ongoing chef partnerships to be announced this Fall, as well as upcoming International pop-ups. Past pop-up locations have included Berlin, London, Barcelona, Paris, and Sydney.
Commenting on the changes afoot at the academy Adam Zucker, PLANTLAB's CEO said, "The team at PLANTLAB is excited to start a new chapter. Through our new chef partnerships, updates to curriculum and weekend workshops we are aiming to make plant-based cuisine the norm and not the exception. Stay tuned, we have a number of good things cookin!"
At the helm of PLANTLAB's foundation is the culinary academy's training courses that provide students with the foundation for creating healthy, aesthetically refined and flavorful cuisine to transform one's life from the inside out.
Highlights from PLANTLAB's curriculum include:
- Full-time chef training courses that range from 1-4 weeks in duration **Courses vary in level of experience and focus on raw/cooked techniques, chocolate, pastries, super-foods, nutrition and more.
- Evening courses are designed to fit the working professional's schedule and are offered in Venice, CA and NYC.
- Leisurely paced Weekend Workshops are open to the public and are taught in Venice, CA and NYC
- Upcoming international pop ups are planned for Barcelona, Milan, Sydney, and Toronto.
- PLANTLAB's New York academy will be equipped to house multiple curriculum disciplines, specifically cooked and raw cuisine
- A new PLANTLAB Culinary Academy space is planned in Los Angeles and slated to open Spring of 2018
As a leading resource in plant-based education and wellness, PLANTLAB exists to proclaim that a plant-based lifestyle is attainable for everyone.
For additional background on PLANTLAB's expansion, curriculum and weekend workshops visit: http://www.plantlab.com
PLANTLAB is an international culinary academy created to meet the increasing interest and demand for plant-based cuisine and the art of its preparation. The team at PLANTLAB emphasizes the use of whole, organic, unprocessed, plant-based foods to achieve healthy, aesthetically refined and flavorful cuisine. Coursework features intimate classes and weekend workshops which incorporate personalized instruction to allow for a successful, integrated hands-on experience in the academy's state-of-the-art classrooms and unmatched online platform.
SOURCE PLANTLAB Culinary Academy