SUNNYVALE, Calif., Aug. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Platform9, the next-generation open cloud company, today announced the Platform9 Cloud Partner Program. The program brings together a network of industry-leading valued-added resellers (VARs) to support a surge in demand for hybrid cloud solutions. Platform9's capabilities and expertise around popular open source frameworks like Kubernetes and OpenStack simplify the learning curve otherwise associated with migrating and managing workloads in cloud environments, and allow IT and DevOps teams more time to focus on solving core business problems.
"We often hear from resellers that the No. 1 challenge they face today is keeping up with quickly changing technology and building enough expertise to confidently sell new cloud services to customers," said George Vargas, channel sales director at Platform9. "We see a huge opportunity here for resellers to extend value through our Managed OpenStack and Managed Kubernetes offerings, both of which can be up and running in days. By working with the leading technology resellers in the community, we can collaborate to bring cloud services to the masses and provide the right tools for businesses undergoing digital transformation."
Faced with the challenge of delivering enterprise-ready hybrid cloud solutions that balance cost and flexibility with strict security and compliance requirements, resellers can benefit from a program that provides efficient, cost effective solutions. With Platform9's Cloud Partner Program, partners have an opportunity to quickly scale their offerings to address market needs without having to build out new teams and core services. With spending on IT infrastructure projected to soar to $44 billion in 2017, according to research from IDC, resellers have a significant opportunity to provide much needed services to their customers.
The Platform9 Cloud Partner Program, developed for VARs looking to provide the latest and best cloud solutions to their clients, equips partners with extensive training and tools to successfully deploy Platform9 Managed OpenStack and Managed Kubernetes solutions. Partners can participate in a certification program as well, for in-depth training on everything from identifying a potential private or hybrid cloud opportunity to the best practices, deployment and management of Platform9's open cloud solutions. The program offers many benefits to partners, including:
- Fast and easy to sell: With Platform9's extensive training and certification programs, partners can become a trusted cloud advisor to their client base, with professional guidance through every step of the sales and deployment process.
- Time to value: Customers require flexible, vendor-agnostic, managed services to modernize their IT departments quickly, and Platform9's products are best suited to meet these requirements.
- Extremely simple to install: Platform9 provides the expertise for partners to get customers up and running quickly on the latest cloud infrastructure technologies. Ease of deployment and management allows customers to deploy services in less than 30 minutes, offering up immediate benefits.
- Excellent customer service resources: Platform9's team of sales consultants will work closely with partners to ensure customer satisfaction. Ongoing support is available on demand to provide a seamless transition for customers adopting Platform9's services.
- Technology that is built to last: By providing seamlessly updated SaaS-managed services that can run across any cloud solution, Platform9's products will withstand changes in the market or trends in cloud infrastructure.
"We're constantly looking for new, innovative ways to add value to our customers and bring them the latest technology," said Shawn Scanlon, VP of Technology, CANCOM HPM Networks. "By joining the Platform9 Cloud Partner Program, our teams have the resources needed to sell, manage and deploy services that enable speed, scale and savings for cloud infrastructure. Our goal is to provide the highest performing IT environments for customers, which makes Platform9 a natural partner in achieving that vision."
As part of the Platform9 Cloud Partner Program, Platform9 also introduced collaborations with partners Groupware Technologies, Insight, Technologent, FusionStorm and HPM Networks.
The launch of the program comes at a time of significant growth and momentum for Platform9, including a $22 million Series C funding round to power global expansion and boost sales and marketing teams. Earlier this year, Platform9 announced the launch of Managed Kubernetes, the industry's first infrastructure-agnostic, SaaS-managed offering. Platform9 has grown by 300 percent and customers now exceed 60+, including Cadence Design, Autodesk, Splunk and EBSCO.
For more info on the Platform9 Cloud Partner Program or to sign up, visit the website.
- Learn more about the industry's #1 Kubernetes-as-a-service solution: https://platform9.com/managed-kubernetes/
- Experience the fastest and easiest way to experience SaaS-managed OpenStack or Kubernetes: https://platform9.com/sandbox/
- Contribute to Fission, the industry's leading open source serverless framework: https://platform9.com/fission/
Platform9 delivers the next-generation open cloud for enterprises to deploy, monitor and maintain hybrid clouds across multiple platforms. Platform9 provides cloud infrastructure like OpenStack and Kubernetes as SaaS-managed solutions, along with the serverless project, Fission, to customers such as Cadence Design, Autodesk, Splunk and EBSCO, enabling speed and scale without being locked into a single vendor ecosystem. The company is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., and is backed by Redpoint Ventures, Menlo Ventures, Canvas Ventures and HPE. For more information, visit https://platform9.com/.
Bateman Group for Platform9