ALBANY, N.Y., Aug. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Pressure relief devices have gained wide clinical acceptance for preventing heel pressure ulcers and treating wounds due to pressure injuries. An array of products in the pressure relief devices market, which can meet the needs of patients with surgical wounds and burns, has also grown considerably over the years. The market has made notable strides to meet the need of patients for long-term care in hospital settings. Thus, the demand has risen for pressure ulcer care. A case in point is the vast uptake of therapeutic foam mattresses and a range of low technology pressure relief devices such as gel-based mattress, air filled mattress, and water/fluid filled mattress. The high sales of low-tech devices in the healthcare industry can be ascribed to mainly their low cost and ease of operation.
New tech devices that are equipped with stringent safety standards, such as air fluidized therapy beds and alternating pressure air mattresses are also growing in popularity. Smart therapeutic beds with firm perimeters and the launch of automated beds help meet the criteria of high safety and comfort, and increase the wound care outcomes. In this regard, low-air loss mattresses and air fluidized therapeutic beds have gathered traction.
After the onset of COVID-19 pandemic, pressure relief devices market players are leveraging incremental opportunities through collaborations with NGOs to meet the demand of COVID-19 patients in low-resource settings. There has been extensive demand for pressure relief mattresses in hospitals and rehabilitation centers.
Strong expertise with attention to detail makes our market research reports stand apart, Request a Report Sample here - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1743
The global pressure relief devices market is expected to cross valuation of US$ 4.54 Bn by 2030.
Key Findings of Pressure Relief Devices Market Study
- Pressure Relief Devices Witness High Uptake from Pressure Ulcers Patients: The high burden of pressure ulcers on a patient's quality of life has propelled the demand for pressure relieving devices for preventing pressure ulcers, notes a market survey on pressure relief devices. A number of devices has grown in demand from patients who suffer from bedsores in hospital care settings. Hence, the sales of alternating pressure air mattresses have increased substantially due to marked prevalence of pressure ulcers in patients who have been bed-ridden for a prolonged time. These types of pressure relief devices are used primarily in reducing pain in patients at pressure points. Furthermore, the pressure relief interventions are used in other types of complex wounds, such as high-acuity wound cases. Continuous product innovation to address these needs will increasingly benefit such patients.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Pressure Relief Devices Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1743
- Growing Online Sales to Generate Incremental Opportunities: Manufacturers globally have been increasingly boosting the visibility of their products by growing their presence on online portals. A number of foam-based mattresses on eCommerce platforms has bolstered product sales in recent years. The eCommerce retailing might also help manufacturers increase the visibility of high-tech devices and help them tap new revenue streams in the near future.
Pressure Relief Devices Market: Drivers
- Focus of medical device manufacturers on reducing pressure ulcer incidences is a key driver expanding the growth avenues of high-technology products. Demand for pressure-relieving hospital bed mattresses is a key trend bolstering market growth.
- Demand for pressure relieving technologies in hospital settings has been growing to meet long-term care needs of patients, thus expanding the pressure relief devices market ecosystem.
- Players in the market are leaning on value-added features of smart therapeutic beds to tap into new revenue streams, notes a market survey on pressure relief devices.
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, ask for custom research here - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=1743
Pressure Relief Devices Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America led the global market landscape in 2019. Prevalence of pressure ulcers, especially in the U.S., is a key factor that has spurred the prospects in the regional market
- A large target customer base in Asia Pacific makes this region a potentially lucrative market at the global scale. Japan, China, and India have been generating sizable opportunities for pressure relief devices manufacturers.
Pressure Relief Devices Market: Key Industry Participants
A number of prominent technology companies over the past few years have engaged in collaborations to develop high-tech pressure injury prevention devices. Some of the well-entrenched players in the pressure relief devices market are Arjo, Rober Limited, 5 Minds Mobility, Paramount Bed Co., Ltd., Invacare Corporation, Stryker Corporation, and 3M.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Pressure Relief Devices Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1743<ype=S
- Global Pressure Relief Devices Market: Segmentation
- Pressure Relief Devices Market, by Product Type
- Low-tech Devices
- Foam-based Mattress
- Gel-based Mattress
- Air Filled Mattress
- Water/fluid Filled Mattress
- Hi-tech Devices
- Kinetic Beds
- Air Therapy Beds
- Pressure Relief Devices Market, by Application
- Pressure Ulcers
- Surgical Wounds
- Pressure Relief Devices Market, by End User
- Home Care
- Long-term Care Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Pressure Relief Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/healthcare-market-reports-42.html
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/pressure-relief-devices.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research