SEATTLE, Dec. 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- PlayNetwork, the leading provider of branded entertainment media experiences in retail and beyond, has compiled the top 20 songs shoppers will hear in stores this holiday season. The Seattle-area company partners with more than 400 brands including Converse, Forever 21, Vans, Levi's, Marc Jacobs and Urban Outfitters to create and curate music and entertainment media for marketing and brand experiences in stores, on websites, mobile applications, events and more.
"Kelly Clarkson's 'Underneath the Tree' is one of the only newer original songs to make the top 20 this year, otherwise classics and covers tend to reign supreme," said Julia Cummings, Director of Music Services, PlayNetwork. "The songs themselves transcend demographics, which is why we see the same titles more than once but performed by different artists."
PlayNetwork helps brands use music and entertainment media to connect with more than 100 million people every day, through more than 100,000 locations in 110 countries. To create the list, PlayNetwork analyzed data from their retail partners and pulled the most-played songs this holiday season.
- Shins "Wonderful Christmastime"
- Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas Is You"
- Christina Aguilera "Christmas Time"
- Waitresses "Christmas Wrapping"
- Jack Johnson "Someday At Christmas"
- Kelly Clarkson "Underneath The Tree"
- Michael Buble "A Holly Jolly Christmas"
- Bing Crosby "White Christmas"
- Train "What Christmas Means To Me"
- Ella Fitzgerald "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"
- Coldplay "Christmas Lights"
- Jose Feliciano "Feliz Navidad"
- Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings "White Christmas"
- Vince Guaraldi Trio "Christmas Time Is Here"
- Sam Smith "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"
- Pentatonix "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)"
- Paul McCartney "Wonderful Christmastime"
- She & Him "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
- Elvis Presley "Blue Christmas"
- Darlene Love "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"
PlayNetwork helps brands use music and entertainment media to enhance customer experience, in-store and beyond. These experiences add emotional interaction points that increase engagement and influence lifetime value. Clients engage PlayNetwork for custom music and media supervision, audio/visual systems engineering and installation, branded entertainment campaigns, technology and software development, global music and content licensing, original video and motion graphics, in-store and on-hold messaging, advertising networks, and more. They partner with over 400 brands across 100,000 locations in 110 countries, reaching more than 100 million people every day. For more information, visit www.playnetwork.com.
For more information, please contact: Matthew Ashworth, firstname.lastname@example.org