SAN FRANCISCO, August 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global Power over Ethernet (PoE) chipsets market size is likely to reach USD 1.22 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, progressing at a CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period. Increasing applications of Power over Ethernet (PoE) chipsets in the residential sector, for instance, in IP telephones, webcams & closed-circuit televisions (CCTVs), and complete wireless local area network (WLAN) coverage are poised to stoke the growth of the market over the forecast period.
Key benefit of Power over Ethernet is that it is able to transmit both network connectivity as well as power supply over a single cable and overcomes the need for installing separate wires. Similarly, VoIP phones allow transmission of mobile signal over a data network. Rising awareness regarding these merits is projected to support the growth of the market.
Growing IT developments in the education and healthcare sectors are leading to an increase in deployment of the PoE chipset technology in the commercial sector. Enhanced applications of technology such as smart meters use the Ethernet technology for benefits such as energy efficiency, improved comfort, convenience, and security. Increasing number of installations of smart meters is anticipated to drive the Power over Ethernet market over the forecast period. Surging demand for better network access and minimum disruption and cost is leading to an increase in installations of PoE chipsets in various businesses.
North America accounted for the largest share in the market in 2017. The Asia Pacific regional market is estimated to witness tread along a healthy growth track over the forecast period, on account of growing demand for high-speed internet facilities and automation across different industries. Additionally, Japan, China, India, Singapore, and Hong Kong are expected to be the key contributors to the growth for the upcoming 802.3bt standard in the region.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Power over Ethernet (PoE) Chipsets Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Powered Devices, Power Sourcing Equipment), By Standard, By Application, By End Use, By Device Type, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/power-over-ethernet-poe-chipsets-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Demand for Power over Ethernet chipsets is expected to increase owing to growing penetration of internet in developing nations.
- The Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) segment is estimated to post a CAGR of 11.7% over the forecast period
- The U.S., China, and Japan are anticipated to witness considerable growth over the forecast period, owing to favorable regulations
- The key players in the PoE chipsets market include Akros Silicon, Inc.; Cisco Systems, Inc.; Flexcomm Technology Limited; Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.; Microsemi Corporation; Texas Instruments Incorporated; Linear Technology Corporation; ON Semiconductor; Silicon Laboratories; and STMicroelectronics.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Mobile VoIP Market - The global mobile VoIP market size was valued at USD 27.5 billion in 2015. Low data rates, inexpensive calling prices, and the presence of robust network infrastructure are expected to boost the growth of mobile VoIP industry.
- ERP Software Market - The global ERP software market size was valued at USD 27,648.0 million in 2014.
- Online Movie Ticketing Services Market - The online movie ticketing services market size was estimated at USD 13.98 billion in 2014.
- Speech Analytics Market - The global speech analytics market size was valued at USD 626.4 million in 2015 and is expected to witness a significant growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the PoE chipset market report on the basis of type, standard, end-use, and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- PoE Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) Chipset
- PoE Powered Devices (PD) Chipset
- Standard Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- 802.3af standard
- 802.3at standard
- 802.3bt standard
- Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- LED Lighting
- End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Office Buildings and Small Offices
- Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Network Cameras
- VoIP Phone
- Ethernet Switch & Injector
- Wireless Radio Access Point
- Proximity Sensor
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.