ALBANY, N.Y., Feb. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) refers to a semi-crystalline thermoplastic from the fluorine polymers group. PVDF holds around 59% of fluorine content in it. For the production of PVDF, suspension and emulsion processes are used. This product is available in pellet, latex, and powder forms.
Analysts at Transparency Market Research (TMR) are of the opinion that the global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market will demonstrate growth at a moderate CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period 2019–2027. This growth can be attributed to increased use of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) in a wide range of applications.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market: Major Takeaways
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) is gaining impetus across a wide range of industries owing to its numerous advantages including high thermal stability and good chemical resistance. Apart from this, some of the additional properties of this product include weatherability, high corrosion resistance, and good adhesion. Thus, PVDF is in high demand across various end-use industries such as chemical processing, building and construction, PV modules, automotive, electrical and electronic, and oil and gas industry. On the grounds of all these applications, the global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market is foreseen to gather prodigious expansion avenues in the forthcoming years.
- Many industry leaders in the global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market are growing focus toward strengthening their production capabilities. Apart from this, several enterprises are focused on the development and launch of technologically advanced products. To gain this outcome, players are investing intensely in research and development activities. On the grounds of all these activities, the global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market is likely to expand at promising pace throughout the assessment period of 2019 to 2027.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market: Growth Boosters
- PVDF finds application in the manufacturing of sheets, rods, monofilament and drawn fibers, tubing, coatings, pipes, membranes, tubes, cast parts, and films. Thus, increased demand for all these products is working in favor of the global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market.
- Increased use of PVDF in numerous industries including water treatment, electric vehicles, textiles, and wires and cables is projected to fuel sales opportunities for vendors in the global polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market in the years to follow.
- PVDF with fastness and gloss is extensively utilized for architectural coating in many residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings. This scenario is boosting demand opportunities in the polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market.
- PVDF is gaining immense popularity across numerous chemical processing industries. It is extensively used as metallic coating in a wide range of applications including filters, heat exchangers, pumps, and membrane. On the back of this factor, the global the polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market is projected to experience prodigious sales opportunities in the years ahead.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/60537
Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market: Well-Established Participants
The latest assessment provides detailed data on key enterprises working in the global the polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market. Thus, this study includes data on volume, shares, and revenues together with diverse business strategies employed by industry players.
The list of key players in the polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market includes following names:
- 3M Company
- Kureha Corporation
- Solvay Group
- Arkema Group
- Shanghai Ofluorine Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- Rochling Group
- Daikin Industries Ltd
- The Quadrant Group of Companies
- Ensinger GmbH
- RTP Company
Purchase Premium Research Report on Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
High Performance Polymers Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/high-performance-polymers-market.html
Fumigation Products Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/fumigation-products-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/polyvinylidene-fluoride-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research