ATLANTA, April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Porsche Financial Services, Inc. announced an agreement with Safe-Guard Products International, LLC to provide a fully branded suite of Protection Plan Products through Porsche, Bentley, and Lamborghini Dealers in the United States. For non-Porsche, Bentley and Lamborghini pre-owned vehicles in participating dealers' inventory, QualityShield as a non-branded private label program, will be offered.
Products offered will include:
- Tire & Wheel Protection: Covers the cost of tire and wheel replacement in the event of damage due to a road hazard. As an additional benefit, the cosmetic repair component covers the cost to repair cosmetic damage to wheels, such as minor scrapes and nicks.
- Dent Protection: The paintless dent repair process removes certain dings and dents from vertical and horizontal surfaces of the vehicle.
- Windshield Protection: Repairs or provides a one-time replacement of the front windshield due to cracks or chips caused by propelled rocks or other road debris.
- Key Replacement Protection: Covers the replacement of the primary vehicle key and provides additional cover for the replacement of non-programmable keys.
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP): Protects financed customers in the event of a total loss of the vehicle by waiving the difference between the assessed actual cash value of the vehicle and the balance of the customer's finance agreement.
- Lease-End Protection: Provides for a waiver of certain excess wear and use charges at lease end such as: paint wear, surface dents, scratches, front and rear windshield and side glass chips, interior upholstery surface rips, tears, stains and more. Does not include excess mileage charges.
- Prepaid Maintenance: Allows customers to purchase tomorrow's maintenance at today's prices and precisely follow the intervals recommended by the manufacturers.
- Vehicle Service Protection: Available on Porsche vehicles only, this product builds upon the manufacturer's factory warranty for an agreed coverage level and term, with coverage options available up to 10 years or 100,000 miles.
Through the Protection Plan Program, Safe-Guard will make available a comprehensive branded marketing solution to Porsche, Bentley, and Lamborghini dealers, as well as training, sales support and cutting edge technology, including a branded Mobile Claims App. Safe-Guard Products International, LLC has been serving North American customers since 1992, with offices located in Georgia, California, and Ontario, Canada.
Safe-Guard is a proud partner to more than half of the U.S's top 500 dealers and top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in the United States and Canada.
"Safe-Guard is proud to help enhance the customer experience of these prestigious brands," said David Pryor, Chief Marketing Officer of Safe-Guard. "Safe-Guard's products add safety, security, and peace of mind through superior coverage and service which builds long-term customer retention and brand advocacy."
"Porsche Financial Services' cooperation with Safe-Guard brings a new level of confidence and convenience to our sophisticated customers," said Ross Dupper, President and CEO of Porsche Financial Services, Inc. "Our dealer network is excited to extend the peace of mind that these Protection Plan Products will add to the enjoyment of the Porsche, Bentley, and Lamborghini ownership experience."
Interested Porsche, Bentley, and Lamborghini buyers should contact their local dealer for more information.
About Safe-Guard International, LLC
Founded in 1992 with global headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia Safe-Guard Products International, LLC is the leading provider of Finance and Insurance products in the automotive aftermarket industry as well as the RV, marine and motorcycle/powersports segments. Safe-Guard develops, markets and administers the highest-quality Finance and Insurance programs and matches them with unparalleled customer service, advanced technology solutions, and industry-leading training. Additionally, Safe-Guard has been serving Canadian customers since 2001, with offices located in Mississauga, Ontario. Safe-Guard is a proud partner to top dealers, the most successful general agents and the largest dealer groups across the United States and Canada. With a complete product portfolio and smart technology solutions, top Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), dealers, and independent agents choose Safe-Guard more than any other provider. For more information, please visit www.safe-guardproducts.com
About Porsche Financial Services North America Inc. | One Porsche Drive, Atlanta, GA 30354 USA
Porsche Financial Services, Inc. (PFS), based in Atlanta, Ga., is the financial service provider to Porsche, Bentley, and Lamborghini Dealers in the US and Canada. Established in 1992, PFS is an in-direct subsidiary of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG located in Stuttgart, Germany. Porsche Financial Services relocated to a brand new, cutting edge building at One Porsche Drive, Atlanta, Ga in January 2015. This one-of-a-kind facility shared with Porsche Cars North America (PCNA) showcases a commitment to design and functionality, serving not only as an inspirational workplace for Porsche Financial Services employees, but also a brand experience center featuring a 1.6 mile experience track, human performance center, and event space. Porsche, Bentley, and Lamborghini Financial Services provide financial services, ancillary products, marketing, and training to dealers, who provide Porsche, Bentley and Lamborghini Financial Services customers with a best-in-class financial services experience.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Kelly Noren at 404-816-3221 x9477 or email at [email protected].
SOURCE Safe-Guard Products International, LLC