SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global portable toilet rental market size is expected to reach USD 24.70 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 7.30%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising concerns about proper hygiene and sanitation in emerging region like Asia Pacific is the key factor driving the market growth. Moreover, rise in the demand for cost-effective and low-maintenance portable toilets on account of rapid urbanization and expanding construction sector in Asia Pacific will boost market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The luxury portable toilets product segment is projected to ascend at the fastest CAGR of 8.41% over the forecast period
- The construction application is estimated to be the largest segment accounting for a share of more than 55% by 2025
- Asia Pacific was the dominant regional market in 2018 and is projected to expand further at the maximum growth rate from 2019 to 2025
- The region's growth can be attributed to the increasing disposable income levels in emerging countries, such as India, South Korea, and China
Read 80 page research report with TOC on "Portable Toilet Rental Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Standard, Luxury), By Application (Construction, Special Events, Recreational, Commercial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/portable-toilet-rental-market
In addition, strict regulations and heavy investments by the governments across the globe to provide proper sanitary units is fueling the demand for portable toilets. Thus, increasing number of installations of portable toilets in public areas, such as parks and streets, is likely to augment the market growth. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the largest as well as the fastest-growing regional market over the forecast period. Led by Germany and France, Europe is also estimated to witness a significant growth in future.
Major companies in the market have undertaken several strategies, such as product development, mergers and acquisitions, marketing campaigns, etc. to gain a higher market share. For instance, Sanitech acquired Rent-A-Toilet's Namibian operations. Some of the prominent companies in the market include Sanitech; Satellite Industries; ADCO International; B&B Portable Toilets; Camco Manufacturing, Inc.; PolyJohn Enterprises Corp.; Shorelink International; NuConcepts, and ARMAL, Inc.
Grand View Research has segmented the global portable toilet rental market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Portable Toilet Rental Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Portable Toilet Rental Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Special Events
- Portable Toilet Rental Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Decorative Lighting Market – Increasing recognition of the role of illuminating medium in setting up the ambience of the room is expected to promote the utility of various decorative lighting fixtures.
- Camping Stoves Market – Rising importance of camping stoves for cooking during holiday camping on a limited time is anticipated to expand the market scope.
- Stuffed Animal & Plush Toys Market – Growing target population across the globe is expected to propel the market growth. High impact of various cartoon shows and action movies also plays a key role in boosting the demand for stuffed animal and plush toys.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.