NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2010 Census results highlight the tremendous growth of the Hispanic population in so-called Emerging Hispanic Markets. These markets include Arizona, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Colorado, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
Portada, the leading Source on Latin Marketing and Media, is dedicating its Emerging Hispanic Markets Forum (http://www.portada-online.com/conference/main.aspx?cid=12) on September 21 in New York City's Scholastic Auditorium to gain actionable insights on how marketers, agencies and media properties can profit by reaching out to Hispanics in these markets.
Highlights of the Emerging Hispanic Markets Forum:
- HOW TO DETECT AN EMERGING HISPANIC MARKET? The example of North Carolina.
- What conditions need to be present for a company to advertise in an Emerging Hispanic Market: How to determine that there is a critical mass to enter and flourish in a market. Presentation by David Flynn, Marketing Director, Novamex.
- CASE STUDIES: COMPANIES ACTIVE IN EMERGING HISPANIC MARKETS The examples of New Jersey State, Coca-Cola and Liberty Tax Service. Presented by Violet Marrero, Manager of Special Projects, New Jersey Division of Highway Traffic Safety, Martee Saldana Pierson, Director of Diversity Programs, Liberty Tax Service and Norberto Sanchez, CEO Norsan Multimedia (presenting a Coca-Cola case study)
- MEDIA BUYERS/ AGENCIES IN EMERGING HISPANIC MARKETS
- Agency leaders in important Emerging Hispanic markets provide insider knowledge about opportunities and challenges marketing to Hispanics in each of these markets. How do they buy media in these markets and why? MODERATOR: Jose Velez-Silva. Partner, Director of Client Services, at Global Works. PANELISTS: Lisa Urias, President, Urias Communications(Phoenix, AZ), Eduardo Perez, President, PMP Publicidad, (Atlanta, GA), Laura Sonderup, Managing Director and Senior Strategist, Heinrich Hispanidad, Denver CO.
- FOCUS ON WAL-MART'S STRATEGY
- Reaching Local Audiences all over the U.S. is a crucial piece of Wal-Mart's strategy. Learn first hand about the why's and how to's. With Cesar Sroka, Connections Director - Wal-Mart account, MV42.
You can register to the Forum independently or in combination with the Fifth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference on Sept. 22 (same venue) at a special combo rate.
Register here http://www.portada-online.com/conference/registration.aspx?cid=12 or call 1-800-397-5322 if you have questions or want to place your order.
Emerging Hispanic Market Forum Premium Sponsors are:
Rampant Grower Level:
Anita Grace AD Execs (http://agadexec.com/media/)
Heinrich Hispanidad (http://www.heinrichhispanidad.com)
Mundo Hispanico (www.mundohispanico.com)
PMP Publicidad (http://pmpublicidad.com )
Media CONTACT: Ruby Mamoca, +1-212-685-4441