NEW YORK, Jan. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (NYSE: MGT) is a holding company that just saw one of its subsidiary companies FANTD LLC set a new record for the highest single-day payout of half a million dollars to its online gamers. Use the following link to learn more about MGT: MGT Research Report
National American University Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NAUH) provides postsecondary education through 37 sites and online. The company, which is closely held, is yield driven (currently at 5.1%) and is positioned to grow revenues by maximizing the benefits of previous expansions. Get a full report at the following link: NAUH Research Report
Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: ATNM) is a biopharmaceutical company that develops innovative alpha particle immunotherapeutics based on its proprietary platform for the therapeutic utilization of alpha particle emitting actinium-225 and bismuth-213 radiopharmaceuticals in association with monoclonal antibodies. The cancer drugs ATNM are working on are cutting edge and already have the attention of the biopharma community. As these drugs progress toward through clinical trials will the company be on the radar of acquisition hungry big biopharma companies? Find out more about the ATNM product pipeline in the report at this link: ATNM Research Report
1. Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Osman Ghani, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
2. This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
3. If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to email@example.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared by Small Cap Street, LLC and authored by Osman Ghani, CFA. An outsourced research services provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Small Cap Street, LLC in this article or report. Small Cap Street, LLC is not entitled to veto, interfere or alter the articles, documents or report once reviewed by the outsourced research provider represented by Osman Ghani, CFA.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Small Cap Street, LLC makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Small Cap Street, LLC is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Small Cap Street, LLC whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Small Cap Street, LLC expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Small Cap Street, LLC does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Small Cap Street, LLC