FORT WORTH, Texas, Sept. 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Elbit Systems of America will showcase a unique portfolio of ground combat solutions and electro-optics & precision targeting systems at the 2018 Modern Day Marine Exposition. The event will take place Sept. 25-27 at Marine Corps Base Quantico in Virginia. Elbit Systems of America will be featured inside Tent A, in booth 1211.
"Our company is dedicated to providing the very best capabilities to the U.S. Marine Corps," said Raanan Horowitz, president and CEO of Elbit Systems of America. "Our combat-proven solutions help to ensure mission success, while providing a greater level of protection to the warfighter."
"Elbit Systems of America works hard to deliver advanced technologies to our Marines through rapid production," said Amela Wilson, vice president for Sensor and Fire Control Solutions at the company. "To date, we've delivered more than 500 mission-ready Common Laser Range Finder-Integrated Capability (CLRF-IC) units and we're poised to handle capacity increases when required by the USMC."
Elbit Systems of America leverages its 25 years of experience to offer solutions that are precise and highly-reliable, so troops can protect and save lives. Examples of the company's offerings that benefit the USMC include:
Precision range finding and targeting solutions that are lightweight, rugged and accurate.
- CLRF-IC provides 24-hour observation and precise target location and range capabilities. CLRF-IC locates targets in a variety of conditions, including magnetically disturbed environments, areas with overhead clutter and in GPS-denied situations. This solution allows troops to acquire targets without breaking cover from their concealed fighting positions.
Unmanned aerial solutions that are capable of long-range, precise tactical strikes.
- Recognizing that loitering munitions are a priority for the multi-domain battlefield, Elbit Systems of America aims to provide solutions that serve as both ISR and strike capabilities. . The Skystriker is just such a solution. This loitering munition is cost-effective, while it improves performance and survivability for troops in the field. The fully autonomous UAS can locate, acquire and strike, all while offering a minimal acoustic signature.
- Troops can benefit from Elbit Systems of America's small to medium-sized UAS. Models range in payload size and duration to fit the mission, providing an edge to the modern warfighter.
Ground combat vehicle modernization to benefit Marines in training and in the battlefield.
- Our company's IronVision solution helps protect drivers and combat vehicle crews by providing 360-degree situational awareness, with zero latency. This helmet-mounted system allows crews to see outside their vehicle, with a closed hatch in day or night conditions.
- Elbit Systems of America keeps ground combat vehicles in the fight through sustainment solutions and upgrades to various control devices on the USMC M1A1 tank, associated simulators and trainers and more.
Elbit Systems of America is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas where it pioneers solutions for defense, commercial aviation, homeland security and medical instrumentation customers.
About Elbit Systems of America, LLC
Elbit Systems of America, headquartered in Fort Worth Texas for over 25 years, is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets. With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programs for innovative defense and commercial applications. For additional information, visit: www.ElbitAmerica.com or follow us on Twitter.
About Elbit Systems
Elbit Systems Ltd. is an international high technology company engaged in a wide range of defense, homeland security and commercial programs throughout the world. The Company, which includes Elbit Systems and its subsidiaries, operates in the areas of aerospace, land and naval systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance ("C4ISR"), unmanned aircraft systems, advanced electro-optics, electro-optic space systems, EW suites, signal intelligence systems, data links and communications systems, radios and cyber-based systems. The Company also focuses on the upgrading of existing platforms, developing new technologies for defense, homeland security and commercial applications and providing a range of support services, including training and simulation systems.
Elbit Systems of America and other trademarks, service marks and logos are registered or unregistered marks of Elbit Systems of America companies in the United States and in foreign countries. Copyright ©2018 Elbit Systems of America. All rights reserved.
Forward Looking Statement
This press release contains forward‑looking statements (within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended) regarding Elbit Systems Ltd. and/or its subsidiaries (collectively the Company), to the extent such statements do not relate to historical or current fact. Forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations, estimates, projections and assumptions. Forward‑looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties, which are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual future results, performance and trends may differ materially from these forward‑looking statements due to a variety of factors, including, without limitation: scope and length of customer contracts; governmental regulations and approvals; changes in governmental budgeting priorities; general market, political and economic conditions in the countries in which the Company operates or sells, including Israel and the United States among others; differences in anticipated and actual program performance, including the ability to perform under long-term fixed-price contracts; and the outcome of legal and/or regulatory proceedings. The factors listed above are not all-inclusive, and further information is contained in Elbit Systems Ltd.'s latest annual report on Form 20-F, which is on file with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward‑looking statements speak only as of the date of this release. The Company does not undertake to update its forward-looking statements.
Amy Hartley | 682-286-2411 | email@example.com
SOURCE Elbit Systems of America, LLC