CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- PrecisionLender®, the world's leading provider of applied banking insights to commercial banks, today issued a call for entries for the 2019 Purposeful Banker Awards. Now in its third year, the Purposeful Banker Awards recognize the outstanding efforts that commercial bank teams and individuals have put forth within their organizations and communities.
These awards are presented at the BankOnPurpose Conference, hosted by PrecisionLender, and epitomize the conference's themes of building better bank cultures, improving the customer experience and moving toward the future of banking.
Effective entries will demonstrate how these teams' and individuals' leadership and commitment to their customers, staff and community led to building a stronger bank with purpose.
A panel of judges comprised of PrecisionLender executives and a group of their peers in the industry will evaluate nominations for the two following award categories:
- Bank of the Year (Team)
Award will recognize a team who:
- Implements key technology initiatives to positively impact their staff, customers and community
- Innovates their customer experience, capturing new customers and deepening their relationships with existing ones
- Collaborates cross-functionally to upgrade internal processes, drive operational excellence and efficiencies
- Banker of the Year (Individual)
Award will recognize an individual who:
- Delivers a superior customer experience to each of their clients by understanding their problems and crafting personalized scenarios to fit their needs
- Builds meaningful relationships within their community by the work they do every day
- Creates an exceptional brand for the bank through each of the above
"Banks are making great strides when it comes to digital transformation – and their efforts deserve recognition," said Katharine Briggs, EVP at PrecisionLender. "We want to shine a spotlight on the organizations and individuals leading the digital transformation taking place in commercial banking today, and look forward to learning and sharing their success stories."
Purposeful Banker Award finalists will be notified in March 2019. Winners receive complimentary passes to PrecisionLender's 2019 BankOnPurpose Conference, scheduled for May 1-3, 2019 in Austin, Texas, where winners will be presented with their award and honored in a special ceremony.
For more information about the Purposeful Banker Awards program or to read stories from last year's winners, visit http://www.bankonpurpose.com/awards. Submit nominations at https://www.bankonpurpose.com/awards/ - nomination-form.
PrecisionLender is modernizing commercial banking. Our sales and negotiation solution empowers bankers with actionable, in-the-moment insights and coaching, so they win better deals and build strong, more profitable relationships. Andi®, PrecisionLender's virtual insights analyst, augments banker strengths and intelligence with the latest technology and data, delivering the best recommendations at exactly the right time. 12,000+ bankers at 200+ banks – ranging from $1B to $1T in assets – use our solution. Set your bank apart with PrecisionLender's applied banking insights. Visit https://www.precisionlender.com to learn more.