CONCORD, N.C., Aug. 21, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- 1+1=2. It's most likely the first lesson we learn in American elementary school math class, and it's proven to be the winning formula in PreGel's exciting new concept launch—the reMix. Highlighting the company's line of Super Sprint flavored powdered mixes toward the production of Italian gelato, classic soft serve, or quality ice cream, the concept merges one bag of PreGel Super Sprint to one other bag of PreGel Super Sprint to ultimately produce a fantastic dual flavor as a result of the product merge.
"Because PreGel has so many Super Sprint flavors, we thought showcasing how blending two flavors could be a practical solution to easily amplifying menu selections with more varieties of flavor profiles, or allow the chef to be innovative and create their own niche conception," says Corporate Pastry Chef Sean Pera, PreGel International Training Centers – NC.
PreGel currently offers the reMix collection in four different segments, with more actively in development:
Flavor reMix Dessert Classics
- Bananas Foster - featuring: PreGel Banana Sprint (35501) + PreGel Salted Caramel Sprint (305022)
- Banana Pudding - featuring: PreGel Banana Sprint (35501) + PreGel Vanilla Sprint (305042)
Flavor reMix Chocolate Fondue
- Chocolate-Covered Almonds - featuring: PreGel Chocolate Sprint (305132) + PreGel Almond Sprint (63901)
- Chocolate-Covered Bananas - featuring: PreGel Chocolate Sprint (305132) + PreGel Banana Sprint (35501)
- Chocolate-Covered Raspberries - featuring: PreGel Chocolate Sprint (305132) + PreGel Raspberry Sprint (305141)
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries - featuring: PreGel Chocolate Sprint (305132) + PreGel Strawberry Sprint (16401)
Flavor reMix Candied Snacks
- Candied Almonds - featuring: PreGel Maple Sprint (305802)+ PreGel Almond Sprint (63901)
- Candied Hazelnuts - featuring: PreGel Maple Sprint (305802) + PreGel Hazelnut Sprint (64001)
- Caramel Popcorn - featuring: PreGel Salted Caramel Sprint (305022) + PreGel Popcorn Sprint (305702)
- Maple-Candied Pecans - featuring: PreGel Maple Sprint (305802) + PreGel Butter Pecan Sprint (305242)
Flavor reMix Tutti Frutti
- Powerberry - featuring: PreGel Raspberry Sprint (305141) + PreGel Strawberry Sprint (16401)
- Strawberry-Banana - featuring: PreGel Banana Sprint (35501) + PreGel Strawberry Sprint (16401)
Although reMix combination flavors do not create the actual traditional desserts, the suggested Super Sprint combinations make it easy for gelato chefs to reproduce those flavor profiles in the form of delicious artisan gelato.
Flavor combinations are available for sampling at https://pregelamerica.com/contact/.
Download the company's official flavor mixing guide for recipe inspiration here: https://pregelamerica.com/pga_collateral/FlavorRemix_Guide.pdf.
For more information and product orders, visit www.pregelamerica.com.
About PreGel America
Established in 2002, PreGel America is the U.S. subsidiary of PreGel (Pre Gelateria), a global developer, manufacturer, and distributor of specialty dessert ingredients, with main headquarters in Reggio Emilia, Italy. PreGel is a B2B company dedicated to providing authentic, high quality, and shelf-stable semi-finished dessert ingredient solutions and supplies to passionate chefs and business owners/operators for the creation of innovative finished desserts. The company's diverse product lines include bases, bases with flavorings, pastes, compounds, variegates, toppings & fillings, coatings, and instant dessert bases in four main sectors: Gelato, Sorbetto & Ice Cream, Soft Serve Ice Cream, Pastry & Confections, and Specialty Beverage Solutions.
PreGel provides private label options, a team of dedicated sales agents for all regions of the U.S. and hosts four PreGel International Training Centers staffed by trained and award-winning chefs in North Carolina, California, Florida, and Illinois. With distribution facilities in Charlotte, NC and Los Angeles, CA, PreGel sells directly to full service restaurants, quick service restaurants, frozen dessert establishments, coffee shops, bakeries, patisseries, pizzerias, hospitality and tourism, grocery stores, colleges, universities, hospitals, and other noncommercial foodservice, as well as distributors in the United States.
Your Passion. Our Ingredients. It's not just a slogan; it's what PreGel believes in.
For more information, visit www.pregelamerica.com.
SOURCE PreGel America