TALLAHASSEE, Fla., March 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Prime Meridian Holding Company (OTCQX: PMHG), based in Tallahassee, Florida, today announced Sammie D. Dixon, Jr., Vice Chairman, President and CEO, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on March 14th.
This will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask the company questions in real-time. If attendees are not able to join the event live on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be made available after the event.
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
Learn more about the event at www.VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- The Company reported record net earnings for year ended December 31, 2018, boosted by organic loan growth and a lower corporate tax rate.
- At December 31, 2018, the Company reported $401.7 million in total assets, $349.1 million in deposits, and $290.1 million in portfolio net loans. This compares to $347.2 million in total assets, $298.3 million in deposits, and $250.3 million in portfolio net loans at December 31, 2017.
- In 2018, Prime Meridian Bank ranked third in both mortgage dollar volume and number of mortgage originations in Leon County among all financial service providers.
- The Company's total stockholders' equity was $50.8 million, or 12.7% of total assets, at December 31, 2018, compared to $47.0 million, or 13.5% of total assets, at December 31, 2017.
- The Company's book value per share increased from $15.06 at December 31, 2017 to $16.19 at December 31, 2018, with 3,138,945 common shares outstanding.
The following promotions and retirement were approved and announced at the February 21, 2019 board meeting:
- R. Randy Guemple retires as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer on March 31, 2019. He will remain on the Boards of Directors.
- Clint F. Weber becomes Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer as of April 1, 2019. He succeeds Mr. Guemple in these roles.
- Michael A. Micallef, Jr. joins the Boards of Directors as of March 1, 2019.
- Monté L. Ward becomes Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer as of April 1, 2019.
Founded in 2008, Prime Meridian Bank is a relationship – driven bank, managed by a dedicated team of community bankers who are focused on client needs with respect to lending and asset management. Headquartered in Tallahassee, Florida, Prime Meridian Bank serves clients in the North Florida and South Georgia markets. In the Spring of 2019 the Bank expands into the Central Florida market. The company had over 75 employees and assets exceeding $400 million as of year-end 2018. Prime Meridian Bank promotes growth among its team members through investment in continuing education so they, in turn, may foster the success and well-being of the clients and communities in which we serve. Prime Meridian Bank's culture of transparency and its five core principles of Passion, Grace, Integrity, Tenacity and Accountability support its actions and guide decision-making.
About Virtual Investor Conferences
Virtual Investor Conferences is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly-traded companies to meet and present directly with investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences is part of OTC Market Group's suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient Investor Access. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine leading-edge conferencing and investor communications capabilities with a comprehensive global investor audience network.