SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Sept. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Back by popular demand, Princess Cruises is again offering the "3 for Free" cruise sale for guests booking select six- to 60-day cruises and cruisetours from Summer 2019 to Spring 2020. Now is the perfect time to book a cruise vacation with free stateroom location upgrades, gratuities and onboard spending money offered on cruise vacations to popular destinations such as Alaska, Europe, the Caribbean, Mexico and more. The "3 for Free" cruise sale includes perks for everyone – up to four guests per stateroom:
- Free stateroom location upgrades - enabling guests to get the best preferred stateroom available within that stateroom type for the lowest possible fare
- Free onboard gratuities, up to a $15.50 value per day per guest for up to four guests in a stateroom
- Free onboard spending money - up to $800 per stateroom, based on cruise length and stateroom category
In addition, the cruise sale features a low 10% refundable deposit.
Included in the "3 for Free" sale is the highly anticipated debut of West Coast cruises aboard Royal Princess, the cruise line's largest and newest ship to sail from this region to the Mexican Riviera, California Coast and Alaska with fare deals such as:
- Royal Princess from the West Coast to the Mexican Riviera – 7 days: $799 interior; $1,049 balcony
- Alaska "Voyage of the Glacier" cruises, from Vancouver to Anchorage (Whittier) — 7 days: $799 interior; $1,649 balcony
- Alaska cruisetours, from Vancouver to Fairbanks — 11 nights: $1,649 interior; $2,499 balcony
]The "3 for Free" sale also includes cruise fare deals to all destinations, including:
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise vacations, roundtrip from Copenhagen —11 days: $2,099 interior, $2,999 balcony
- British Isles cruise vacations, roundtrip from London — 12 days: $2,299 interior; $2,699 balcony
- Western and Eastern Caribbean cruise vacations, roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale — 7 days: $799 interior; $1,399 balcony
More information about the Princess Cruises "3 for Free" sale can be found at princess.com/cruisedeals.
All prices are per guest and based on double occupancy. The "3 for Free" cruise sale is available now and runs through 11:59 p.m. PDT on November 19, 2018 and is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.
About Princess Cruises
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global premium cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 17 modern cruise ships, carrying two million guests each year to 380 destinations around the globe, including the Caribbean, Alaska, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Europe, South America, Australia/New Zealand, the South Pacific, Hawaii, Asia, Canada/New England and World Cruises. A team of professional destination experts has created more than 150 award-winning itineraries, ranging in length from three to 111 days and Princess Cruises has been continuously recognized as "Best Cruise Line for Itineraries."
Princess Cruises continues its multi-year, "Come Back New Promise" – a $450 million-dollar product innovation and cruise ship renovation campaign that will continue to enhance the line's onboard guest experience. These enhancements result in more moments of awe, lifetime memories and meaningful stories for guests to share from their cruise vacation. The product innovations include partnerships with award-winning Chef Curtis Stone; engaging entertainment inspired shows with Broadway-legend Stephen Schwartz; immersive activities for the whole family from Discovery and Animal Planet that include exclusive shore excursion to onboard activities; the ultimate sleep at sea with the award-winning Princess Luxury Bed and much more.
Three new Royal-class ships are currently on order with the next new ship, Sky Princess, under construction scheduled for delivery in October 2019 and Enchanted Princess in 2020. Princess recently announced that two new (LNG) ships which will be the largest ships in the Princess fleet, accommodating approximately 4,300 guests with expected delivery in 2023 and 2025. Princess now has five ships arriving over the next six years between 2019 & 2025. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL;NYSE:CUK).
Additional media information is available at princess.com/news.
For more information contact:
Negin Kamali, 661-753-1539, email@example.com
SOURCE Princess Cruises