ISTANBUL, October 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Istanbul to gather the global digital, tech and telco elite during Webit Congress along with investors and media
The Global Webit Congress announced the conference agenda of the Digital Marketing and Innovation Conference and the Leaders of the Future Conference (2 of the 5 parallel events of the Congress) and expects over 8000 representatives of the digital, tech and telco elite from over 100 countries on 6-7 November in Istanbul.
You need to see it - to believe it. Amazing industry keynotes, challenging discussion panels and fireside chats, tens of apps, seo, marketing, advertising, creative and business development workshops create more than 200 hours of conference agenda of the Global Webit Congress which has been just announced today: http://webitcongress.com/en/2013/programme.html
You may see some of the speakers here: http://webitcongress.com/en/2013/speakers.html
Keynotes by Yandex, IBM, Google, Facebook, Spotify, Aol, Unilever, fireside chats by OMD, Vivaki, MediaCom, Acer, Nokia, Lenovo, MasterCard, discussion panels with BBC, TechCrunch, Mashable, Mediabrands, Havas, PayPal, Gemius, Qualcomm, Application developers workshops with Blackberry, IBM, PayPal and many more and amazing demonstrations of innovative advertising and marketing solutions and technologies which disrupt the digital and tech industries - all during the 2 days of the Congress.
More than 250 amazing speakers are to create the agenda of 5 parallel conferences and a number of events and trade expo during the Global Webit Congress on 6-7 November at Halic Congress Center.
The Global Congress 2013 theme is "Connected World". The agenda of the 5 major events within the Congress includng Digital Marketing and Innovation Conference, Leaders of the Future Conference, Telco Summit, eCommerce Conference and the Metrix & Big Data Conference.
Digital Marketing and Innovation Conference (6-7 November)
- Brands' Social footprint
- Big Data for Advertisers and Publishers - eMetrix, Insights, Analytics
- How to drive engagement through content
- Unleashed Creativity
- The new digital reality
- Mobile Times
- New technologies and disruptors
- What is the next big thing in digital advertising? Programatic or Problematic? RTB
Leaders of the Future Conference (6-7 November)
- Success factors (Product Development, Innovation, Productivity, Technologies, Platforms, Founders' stories, Demos)
- Space is the limit (Business Development, strategies, tactics, monetization, gamification, industries, marketing, partnerships, Founders' stories)
- Capital Talks (seed funding, rounds, tips and tricks, Investors' point of view, Founders' stories)
- Let's conquer the world (how local differences help global expansion)
Telco Summit - invitations only (6 November)
- The future of the Telco Industry
- M2M, connected cars, cloud
- Smart and Connected Cities
eCommerce Conference (7 November)
- Personalisation and Merchandising Strategies
- Retail Analytic / Big Data
- Payments, Digital Currency
- Consumer Experiences
- Technology adoption and platforms
Metrix & BIG Data Conference (7 November)
- Big Data
- Analytics - Search, Social, Local, Mobile, Web
- Consumer Insights
- Measurement - Audience, Social Media, Media
- Advertising Effectiveness
- Ad Verification
- Competitive Monitoring
- Effective Targeting
- Business Intelligence
About Webit Congress
Webit Congress (http://www.WebitCongress.com) is the global event for the digital, tech and telco industries to support the growth of the Digital and Tech Industry, knowledge and know-how and to create the best possible business networking event.
Established back in 2008, the Congress grew from 1500 to 8000 C level delegates from 100+ countries providing unparalleled top level networking, knowledge transfer and business opportunities.
The 5th edition of the Congress shall host 300+ accredited media from all over the world, a big number of international exhibitors and sponsors.
A special StartUp Village provides space for 21 startups - future digital and tech leaders and industry disruptors. Each year a respected international jury selects the best of the best. In 2013 the selection is among the 843 applicants from all over the world.
Webit Congress is held with the strategic support of IAB Europe, EACA, EGTA, MMA, Arab ICT Organization, Africa ICT Alliance, CMO Council, Global StartUp Weekend, among others.
*As described by the 60 global experts Webit Programme Committee
SOURCE Webit Congress