SAN FRANCISCO, June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- proDAD, the highly acclaimed developer of digital video effects and image enhancement technologies, today announced availability of its much anticipated Heroglyph V4 Pro video title, teaser, trailer animation solution for Windows-based Non-Linear Editing (NLE) applications. Video titling animation apps are often complicated, requiring use of key-frames and other time-consuming manual processes Heroglyph V4 Pro streamlines the titling process by placing the complexity "under the hood" and giving users 500+ FastStart templates & elements for common projects, delivering highly creative, broadcast-ready results in a fraction of the time.
Snapshot of Heroglyph V4 Pro's Core Features:
- 500+ Professional-grade FastStart templates & elements perfect for common titling needs in broadcast news, documentary, wedding, sports, major video productions, and much more.
- Interactive, animated results while editing. Even when rendering, changes in design are possible; title and background are perfectly adjusted. Real time preview in 1:1 rendition -- no rendering necessary to see the changes -- Heroglyph V4 offers a unique and exclusive form of animated design.
- Fantastic auto-generated handwriting script animation -- with unique proDAD font for animating handscript text & symbols by simply typing the desired text & symbols, no more complicated drawing or key-framing: simply enter text, choose the typeface and you are done! Exclusive for Windows!
- Greatly simplified Travel Rout animation -- simply insert a map, click & draw to animate a travel route with many options for timing, effects animation.
- Wizard-based assistance for creating Travel Route animations, Video Walls, Slideshows, and new auto-animated handwriting script.
- Create elaborate video walls with photo and video content in no time, choose 3D wall if desired with extravagant animations.
- New slideshows with title and subtitle, totally new design options and effects.
- 32-bit & 64-bit plug-in support for seamless integration with popular NLEs from Adobe, AVID, Corel, Grass Valley, Magix, Pinnacle Studio, and Sony.
- 32/64-bit sand-alone titling app for those who use non-supported NLEs or who just desire a stand-alone app.
- New streamlined Windows ribbon-style interface gives instant access to key features with minimal learning curve.
- Optimized for today's multi-core, multi-thread CPUs.
- AFFORDABLE! Compared with multiple applications, which are necessary for the variety of effects included with Heroglyph V4 Pro.
"Our Heroglyph customers asked us for more simplicity and a straight-forward workflow, in addition to new great features and possibilities to make their creative dreams come true," said Andreas Huber, proDAD's Managing Director. "Heroglyph V4 Pro is the result, fulfilling those dreams for everyone -- for Pros to save time and deliver excellent output quality, and for video enthusiasts to create more professional looking productions -- and for all of them -- affordability."
Price & Availability
Heroglyph V4 Pro is currently available as an electronic download from the proDAD online shop and popular resellers including ToolFarm for an introduction price of $279.00. Heroglyph 2.6 & Heroglyph 2.6 Rapid customers can upgrade to Heroglyph V4 Pro for as little as $149.00 via the proDAD.com Web store only. Physical boxed product will be available from Amazon.com. Learn more at http://www.prodad.com.
proDAD develops and distributes innovative video effects solutions for creative video editing and multimedia applications. Founded in 1990, the company serves the international market with numerous renown and award-winning products, including Adorage® and VitaScene® video effects products, Heroglyph® video titling, and Mercalli® video stabilization + rolling-shutter correction plug-ins. proDAD cooperates, on the developmental level, with leading creative software developers, including Adobe, Apple, AVID, COREL, Grass Valley, MAGIX, and Sony. proDAD's headquarters are situated in the southwestern German town of Immendingen, Germany, and maintains branch offices in the US and Japan.
DeMoulin & Company Public Relations
Email: [email protected]
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.