SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Prodigy, a Stanford-StartX company building innovative solutions for auto retail, today announced the world's first all-in-one, tablet based, sales platform for dealerships. The new technology is based on 18 months of research and development in their Silicon Valley office.
The modern dealership experience
"Car buying habits have been rapidly changing over the last few years, but technology within a dealership has remained stagnant," said Michia Rohrssen, founder and CEO of Prodigy. "Our mission is to equip dealers with the technology needed to serve the modern car buyer in the most efficient and streamlined manner possible. With our new platform, dealerships can offer an entirely unprecedented customer experience from a single platform."
Prodigy's proprietary technology communicates in real time with over 1,300 lenders, all 3 credit bureaus, every OEM and dealership systems to enable sales personnel to quickly and efficiently build perfect deals every time. The result is a streamlined purchase process that reduces time per sale, increases customer transparency and boosts customer satisfaction, while retaining the dealer's margins.
Key features include:
- Predictive inventory filters, which can automatically narrow down even the largest of car lots down to a handful of cars based on a consumer's needs, wants and budget.
- Mobile driver's license scan to go from greeting to test-drive right on the lot.
- Intelligent vehicle information lookup that combines OEM specifications with third party resources such as Edmunds.com and KBB to help close the deal.
- Penny perfect payment presentations for finance and lease options based on customer credit, OEM offers, and dealer margins.
- Real time communication between sales personnel and managers to assist with negotiations and turnovers.
- Digital signature capture and full form credit application that connects the dealer with over 1,300 lenders at the touch of a button.
The technology is currently available by invite-only, but select dealerships are already taking advantage of the new technology to drive more sales and happier customers.
"Customer service is at the heart of our dealership. We're always looking for new ways to serve our customers better," said Tony Audino, General Manager at Clawson Honda and early adopter of Prodigy. "Prodigy helps us provide a more pleasant car buying experience with the transparency and efficiency today's car buyers demand."
Prodigy builds innovative solutions to power the future of automotive retail. The company was founded in 2015 by a team of tech and auto enthusiasts devoted to building a better way to buy and sell cars at dealerships. The company is a graduate of the Stanford-StartX accelerator and is backed by top-tier investors including Enspire.VC and Skyview Capital.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/prodigy-launches-first-ever-end-to-end-sales-platform-for-car-dealers-300376527.html