LONDON, Feb. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- This report mainly analyses China's glycine industry from the aspects of production, producers, technology, price, export and consumption, and it also figures out the future development trend.
From the report, you can
- Understand the underlying trends driving change of China's glycine industry;
- Gain insight into the supply of glycine in China from the aspects of capacity and output by grade;
- Get more information of the major glycine players from the aspects of capacity, output, capacity utilization (by grade), distribution and inventory;
- Use our long-term forecasts on glycine price, supply and consumption to adjust your strategy.
The fast development of glyphosate industry in China has made glycine industry witnessing a fast development correspondingly, though the domestic glycine production technology is relatively lagging behind.
Though having witnessing oversupply for many years, the national capacity of glycine in China will keep increasing in the coming five years, along with the possible launch of these new glycine production lines. Some glyphosate producers have built up or planned to construct glycine production lines to achieve the industry integration and then reduce the cost.
Then how the development trend of glycine will be from 2016-2020? Will the consumption of glyine in glyphosate industry increase or decline? Will the price still be low or stop declining and go upward?
To unfold the overall market of the China's glycine industry, CCM has done deep research from the following aspects:
- Capacity, output, capacity utilization, and inventory of all producers in China 2010-2015
- Export of China's glycine by destination and exporter 2010-2015 (Oct. 2015)
- Historical price 2010-2015 and future projection 2016-2020
- Current technology level and future trends
- Consumption of glycine by end use segment, 2013-2015
- Forecast on glycine supply and consumption till 2020
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3627727/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48