LONDON, September 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
More than a few readers will find this question confusing.
Project Managers however, will be able to relate - the larger the project becomes, the more difficult it is to deliver on all the promises made at the time of initial investment. With multiple contracting parties involved, communication becomes strained and projects have a tendency to run over and incur greater costs. Take the Clair Ridge project for example, which suffered severe delays with two topsides modules stuck in production at Hyundai Heavy Industries. Ultimately, delays mean further costs and loss of revenue.
At the upcoming Interface Management for Capital Projects Summit (London, October 24-26, 2016) industry leaders will gather to discuss facilitating effective interface management in successfully delivering increasingly complex capital projects on time and to budget.
Speakers for the upcoming summit include:
- Sulaiman Al-Naqbi, Projects Interface Team, Leader, Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company
- John Thropp, Interface Lead, Wintershall Norge
- Hadi Sanei, Associate Director - Rail, CH2M Hill
- Mads Bernitt, Interface Manager, Veja Mate
- Doug Steptoe, Principle Systems Engineer, Mott MacDonald
- Obiora Ilora, Interface Manager, National Engineering & Technology Company
- Tom Arnfinn Haugen, Manager Interface Management Projects - Eastern Region, FMC Technologies
- Armando Bianco, Engineering Manager, Saipem
- Ray Simonson, CEO, Coreworx
To view the complete list of speakers download the agenda here: http://www.interfacemanagementforcapitalprojects.com/agenda-mc?utm_source=pr newswire&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=-external-pressrelease&utm_term=agenda&utm_content=text&mac=23807.002_prnewswire&disc=23807.002_prnewswire
Focused expert-led discussions which will enable attendees to:
- Secure buy-in at board level: Demonstrate the ROI needed to secure investment for interface management
- Identify and avoid common pitfalls: Hear case studies from other sectors including O&G, Rail, Utilities and Renewable sectors to help you on your own project
- Manage multiple contractors: Develop a framework that accounts for varying scope requirements and evolve your plans accordingly
To find out more visit the website here: http://www.interfacemanagementforcapitalprojects.com/?utm_source=pr newswire&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=-external-pressrelease&utm_term=home&utm_content=text&mac=23807.002_prnewswire&disc=23807.002_prnewswire
Interface Management for Capital Projects Summit