NEEDHAM, Mass., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Promisec, a pioneer in endpoint detection and remediation, announced a critical update to its Promisec Integrity service designed to help small-to-medium enterprise organizations with endpoint risk detection through its new Endpoint Health Check.
Promisec Integrity Health Check operates as an early warning system for targeted attacks by identifying in advance specific hotspots that require attention. Upon completion of the health check, users can create a detailed report containing the results for remediation activities and have the option to address compliance reporting requirements.
"We're excited to launch Integrity Health Check to give companies the tools they need to rapidly determine the parts of their infrastructure that are likely to present the largest risk for an attack so that these issues can be promptly addressed," said Dan Ross, CEO of Promisec. "In today's complex threat environment marked by highly sophisticated advanced persistent threats, companies need a dynamic system that can cover multiple attack vectors as part of continuous monitoring activities and have detailed reporting on the state of their endpoints."
Integrity Health Check brings together detection and verification of the following endpoint challenges in a single pane of glass:
- Determining unauthorized applications – Validate that each endpoint is not running any applications that could permit remote control access, key logging, file sharing or hacking tools.
- Antivirus validation – Ensure that each endpoint is running an up to date AV solution and if not what are the issues.
- Microsoft Windows™ updates – Validate that each endpoint is up to date with the latest Microsoft updates and if not what updates are missing.
- Vulnerability detection – Determine vulnerabilities for common end-user applications and frameworks such as Chrome, Firefox, Java and Adobe.
- Microsoft Windows end of support life detection – Determine which endpoints (if any) are running out of support life Microsoft Windows OS versions.
About Promisec Integrity
Promisec Integrity enables IT organizations to ensure compliance, defend against the rising number of cyber threats impacting business today and validate endpoint integrity across all deployed security and IT endpoint technologies. Designed to meet the unique needs of small-to-medium enterprise environments, Promisec Integrity leverages the flexibility and scalability of the cloud to offer advanced cyber protection that is affordable and easy to deploy and use.
Promisec is a pioneer in endpoint visibility and remediation, empowering organizations to avoid threats and disarm attacks that can lead to unwanted headlines and penalties. Promisec's technology assures users that their endpoints are secure, audits are clean, regulations are met and vulnerabilities are addressed proactively to ensure the integrity of enterprise IT. The Promisec Endpoint Management solution provides the power of agentless visibility and remediation before these threats can have impact, ensuring endpoint security, compliance and operational efficiency. More than 400 globally recognized companies trust in Promisec to stay secure, compliant and operationally efficient. Visit www.promisec.com for more information.
Michael Gallo for Promisec