GDANSK, Poland, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- PFSOFT, a leading developer of professional trading software for banks and prime brokers, has run a huge remodelling of their charting panel - one of the key functionality of Protrader front-end platform. It took over 6 months and was followed by over 30 significant features added or redeveloped in the chart panel. The most important changes were focused on different volumetric and price action analysis tools, including:
- Price statistics and volume profile - to analyze volume distribution in relation to certain price levels;
- Cluster chart - a new chart aggregation type that visualizes volume data inside all bars;
- Profile chart - an aggregation type that represents price data in the market profile view;
- Bar pattern analyzer - an innovative tool to search similar bar combinations on the historical price movements;
- Seasonality - advanced analytical functionality to determine the seasonal cycles;
- Redesigned and revised interface - to improve usability and production speed.
"Going under the flag of maximum universality, we are continuously expanding the range of functionality in Protrader. Thanks to customization options, our software is able to cover the demands of professional traders as well as beginners" - said Roman Nalivayko, the Global Head of Business Development at PFSOFT - "This approach allows brokers to provide their clients - traders - with the most suitable functionality."
From one hand, Protrader is a complex multi-asset solution allowing brokers to offer variety of products traded on different markets in just a single-dealer environment. From the other hand, many of their clients - professional and semi-professional traders - will surely appreciate the extensive set of advanced tools.
For more information visit www.protrader.com
PFSOFT Global Head of Business Development
+48 532 909 003
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/protrader-introduces-a-brand-new-charting-functionality-for-professional-traders-300180767.html