HOUSTON, Oct. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Few regions in the U.S. are as rich in energy history as the Midcontinent. Even fewer are economic at $50 WTI. Home to some of the country's oldest oil and gas fields, the Midcontinent is stacked deep with layers of resource-rich rock. Its key players have found a way to survive (even thrive) in the downturn.
Hart Energy's 4th annual DUG Midcontinent conference and exhibition, scheduled October 26-28 at Oklahoma City's Cox Convention Center, brings the region's top public and private producers together with industry experts for an in-depth look at activity throughout America's Heartland.
Leading oil and gas executives are DUG Midcontinent's main attraction. Just announced, senior-level executives from private producers like FourPoint Energy and Gastar Exploration will join leaders from public producers like Continental Resources (CLR), Devon Energy (DVN), Marathon Oil Corp. (MRO), Chesapeake Energy (CHK) and Jones Energy (JONE) on the conference stage.
From time-tested best practices to emerging technologies, DUG Midcontinent's conference sessions explore the many ways producers and technology providers are cutting costs and increasing profits. Attendees will hear candid discussions from executives who have rigs on the ground.
- Jack Stark, President and Chief Operating Officer, Continental Resources Inc.
- Tony Vaughn, Chief Operating Officer, Devon Energy Corp.
- Wade Hutchings, Regional Vice President, Midcontinent Assets, Marathon Oil Corp.
- Jason Ashmun, Vice President, Midcontinent Business Unit, Chesapeake Energy Corp.
- Mike McConnell, President, Jones Energy Inc.
- Russ Porter, President & CEO, Gastar Exploration Inc.
- Hal Chappelle, President & CEO, Alta Mesa Holdings LP
- Scott Goodwin, Vice President, Operations, FourPoint Energy LLC
- Dave Witter, Chief Geologist, Cimarex Energy Co.
- Marc Rowland, Founder & Senior Managing Director, IOG Capital LP
- Gary Gould, Senior Vice President, Production and Resource Development, Continental Resources Inc.
- Glen Brown, Senior Vice President, Exploration, Continental Resources Inc.
To view the full conference agenda and register, please visit DUGMidcontinent.com. For media credentials, please contact Gabe Geller at email@example.com. Follow on Twitter @HartEnergyConf, #DUGMidcon for updates.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit www.hartenergy.com .
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/public-and-private-producers-pack-speaker-slate-for-2016-dug-midcontinent-conference-and-exhibition-300341914.html
SOURCE Hart Energy