DUBLIN, Nov. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The "Pulse Lavage Market By Product (Device, Accessories), Usability (Disposable, Reusable), Application (Orthopedic , Wound, Trauma), Power Source (Battery, AC), End User (Hospitals, Long-Term, Ambulatory), & Geography - Global Forecast To 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global pulse lavage market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2018 to reach $327.8 million by 2024.
The factors such as rapidly increasing geriatric population, growing volume of orthopedic procedures, rise in sports and road accident injuries, and technological advancements in development of surgical tools are driving the growth of global pulse lavage market.
Moreover, opportunities from developing economies, and growing medical tourism further supports the growth of this market.
However, delay in wound healing due to high pressure irrigation and non-uniformity in medical reimbursement policies hinders the growth of this market.
Pulse lavage devices commanded the largest share of global pulse lavage market by product and expected to witness high growth during the forecast period mainly due to increasing aging population coupled with chronic illnesses such as orthopedic disorders, and growing number of accidental injuries and wounds.
The pulse lavage market for hospitals and clinics (end user segment) commanded the largest share of global market. This is attributed to large volume of patient admissions in hospitals for wound treatment and surgical procedures.
North America commanded the largest share of the global pulse lavage market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The large share of this region is mainly attributed to the factors such as large number of orthopedic procedures, growing geriatric population, and relatively greater access to healthcare.
- Rapid Increase in Geriatric Population
- Growing Volume of Orthopedic Procedures
- Rise in Sports and Road Accident Injuries
- Technological Advancements in Development of Surgical Tools
- Delay in Wound Healing Due to High Pressure Irrigation
- Non-Uniformity in Medical Reimbursement Policies
- Challenges Associated with Disposal of Wastes Generated After the Treatment
- Limited Usability for Large and Extensive Wounds
- Significant Opportunities from Developing Economies
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Ecosystem
1.2. Currency and Limitations
1.3. Key Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Secondary Research
2.2. Primary Research
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
4.2. Market Dynamics
4.3 Market Share Analysis
5. Pulse Lavage Systems Market, by Product
5.2. Pulse Lavage Devices
5.3. Components and Accessories
6. Pulse Lavage Systems Market, by Usability
6.2. Disposable Pulse Lavage Systems
6.3. Reusable Pulse Lavage Systems
6.4. Semi-Disposable Pulse Lavage Systems
7. Pulse Lavage Systems, by Power Source
8. Pulse Lavage Systems Market, by Application
8.3. Wound Care
9. Pulse Lavage Systems Market, by End User
9.2. Hospitals & Clinics
9.3. Long-Term Care Facilities
10. Pulse Lavage Systems Market, by Geography
10.2. North America
10.5. Rest of World
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Benchmarking
12. Company Profiles (Business Overview, Financial Overview, Product Portfolio, Strategic Developments)
12.1. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
12.2. Stryker Corporation
12.3. Atlantic Surgical Ltd.
12.4. C. R. Bard, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Becton Dickinson & Company)
12.5. Corin Orthopaedics Holding Ltd (A Subsidiary of 2IL Orthopaedics Limited)
12.6. De Soutter Medical Limited
12.7. Heraeus Holding GmbH
12.8. Judd Medical Limited
12.9. MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC
12.10. Mlnlycke Health Care AB
12.11. Smith & Nephew plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9n9mqx/pulse_lavage?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets