MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Feb. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG), the market's leading independent solid-state array vendor, today announced its inaugural technology conference, Pure//Accelerate. The conference will bring together technology and business leaders to share in a dialogue about pushing the boundaries of what is possible in their businesses, with customers and through the technology they interact with every day. Pure//Accelerate will take place on March 14-15, 2016 at Pier 48 and AT&T Park in San Francisco. Register now for a conference and expo pass.
"We are bringing together an eclectic and inspiring group of A-list innovators for our inaugural Pure//Accelerate gathering. We are committed to delivering an experience unlike any other technology conference," said Scott Dietzen, CEO of Pure Storage. "Designed to be an educational and fun event spanning business, technology and humanity, Pure//Accelerate will break the mold, helping individuals accelerate the journey to the next big thing in their life."
- Keynotes from Business and Technology Innovators:
- Bill Schlough, CIO of the San Francisco Giants
- Biri Singh, CTO of Cisco
- Blair Dore, Head of YouTube Product Solutions and Scaled Activations
- Carl Eschenbach, President and COO of VMware
- Jayshree Ullal, President and CEO of Arista Networks
- Keith Bruce, CEO of Super Bowl 50
- Matt Harris, CIO of the Mercedes AMG Formula 1 team
- Robert Herjavec, Businessman and Shark Tank Investor
- Scott Dietzen, CEO of Pure Storage
- Industry Conversations: Attendees will gain insight into virtualization technologies and consolidation realities for the cloud. Breakout sessions range from "Shrinking Time to Value With a Self-Service Cloud" to "App Consolidation 2.0: The New Art of the Possible." Attendees will also learn how to optimize business applications and transform the datacenter with flash of the future.
- A Virtual Look into Pure: The conference will provide attendees an inside look at our technology innovations both new and old via walking virtual reality tours with the Oculus Rift.
- Breakout Bars: The opportunity to meet one-on-one with engineers, product designers and business leaders to discuss challenging topics and collaborate to reach a breakthrough. Attendees will arrive with problems that need solving and leave with concrete ideas, approaches and solutions.
- Pure//Pavilions: The Pure//Pavilions will host product experts who will discuss Pure Storage technology and will feature specific topics to help attendees better achieve IT and business goals.
- Global Partner Forum: Partners who attend Pure//Accelerate are also invited to the Global Partner Forum. Attendees will gain firsthand insight into Pure Storage's vision, strategy and upcoming product announcements. The dedicated technical and business breakouts will equip partners to take advantage of market opportunities, gain competitive selling knowledge and delight customers.
- Pure Appreciation Night: Pure//Accelerate attendees will be entertained by Panic! at the Disco in concert on March 15.
Click here for more information on Pure//Accelerate, including the conference agenda and complete roster of speakers.
About Pure Storage Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG) accelerates possible, transforming businesses in ways previously unimagined. The company's disruptive, software-driven storage technology combined with a customer-friendly business model drives business and IT transformation for customers through dramatic increases in performance and efficiency at lower costs. Pure Storage FlashArray//m is simpler, faster and more elegant than any other technology in the datacenter. FlashArray //m is ideal for the move toward big data and for performance-intensive workloads such as cloud computing, database systems, desktop virtualization, real-time analytics and server virtualization. With Pure's industry leading NPS score of 79, Pure customers are some of the happiest in the world, and include large and mid-size organizations across a range of industries: cloud-based software and service providers, consumer web, education, energy, financial services, governments, healthcare, manufacturing, media, retail and telecommunications. With Pure Storage, companies push the boundaries of what's possible to become faster, smarter and more innovative.
Pure Storage, Pure1 and the "P" Logo mark are trademarks of Pure Storage, Inc. All other trademarks or names referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Pure Storage