MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Pure Storage, the market's leading independent solid-state array vendor, today announced renewed commitment to its channel partners worldwide with the unveiling of new and improved programs as part of the Pure Storage Partner Program (P3). With this announcement, Pure Storage underscores its commitment to the channel as the company's primary route to market.
The Pure Storage P3 Partner Program includes Silver, Gold, and Platinum membership levels. As part of this announcement, Pure Storage is introducing an improved incentive framework, consisting of a new co-branded partner-driven customer reference program, a demo purchase program featuring significant discounts on products differentiated by partner tier, and the introduction of a new Pure sponsored headcount incentive that Platinum level partners can leverage to accelerate the development of their all-flash storage practice.
"Vendors and channel partners both win when strategic programs are in place that deliver the best business outcomes for customers," said Kevin Rhone, Senior Partnering Consultant, Enterprise Strategy Group. "Pure Storage hits the mark with the latest enhancements to the P3 Partner Program and their unwavering commitment to the channel."
Pure Storage grew more than 300 percent for the 2015 fiscal year, as announced earlier this year in March. The company also grew its active partner base over 100 percent during the period from January 31 2014 to January 31 2015. New enhancements released today combined with significant new investments in partners' success -- up to a 4x increase in Marketing Development Funds (MDF), further demonstrate Pure Storage's commitment to rewarding and enabling top partners in every geography while continuing to fuel the rapid technology transition underway from disk to flash.
"We are committed to defining the next generation of enterprise data storage in collaboration with our partners and have embraced their feedback to take the P3 program to the next level," said Michael Sotnick, Vice President of Global Alliances and Channels. "The channel-focused business model we have employed since our inception has created new opportunities for partners to accelerate the deployment of all-flash storage worldwide. Today's P3 enhancements are designed to further enable our partners with the opportunity to develop their all-flash storage expertise, build practices around a next generation technology, and ultimately position them for new and increased business opportunities today and into the future."
New Investments from Pure Reaffirm Longstanding Commitment to the Channel
In order to keep up with the rapid adoption of all-flash storage around the world, Pure Storage is evolving its P3 Partner Program to provide partners with the tools, training and support they need to be successful. Understanding that partners operate in a competitive environment, Pure Storage has evolved its P3 Partner Program to include the following:
- Expansion of the "Platinum" partner tier that the company offers in North America to EMEA, APJ and Latin America, to accompany the current "Gold" and "Silver" tiers in existence today. Tier eligibility is determined by a combination of Pure Storage bookings, sales and technical accreditations and marketing engagement. Differentiation is reflected in the programmatic elements, including incentives like MDF, net new customer acquisition bonuses, and demo lab equipment discounts.
- A new incentive framework extended to partners globally:
- A partner-focused Customer Reference Program featuring co-branded customer success stories and incentives for participating partner Account Executives and Sales Engineers;
- A Demo Purchase Program featuring significant discounts on products differentiated by partner tier to help partners showcase the power of Pure Storage at work in their demo lab;
- Pure funded incentive headcount for Platinum level partners that are dedicated to driving the adoption of Pure Storage all flash arrays globally;
- A significant increase in the percent of Pure revenue that is dedicated to partner enablement in the form of MDF.
- Enhancements to the company's automated, global, transparent deal registration system to ensure that partners collaborating with Pure receive world class sales support and complete backing from the Pure Storage sales organization.
- The availability of new Customer and Partner Success Services, accreditations and online and instructor-led training courses.
- New TCO, marketing and sales tools to help partners stay ahead of the competition.
- Earlier this year, Pure made new personnel and programmatic announcements including the hiring of Sotnick as the company's new global channel chief and the debut of the company's new partner-centric customer success program. Additionally, the company revealed plans to implement a two tier pan-regional distribution model in international markets to broaden access to new markets for Pure and partners through the channel, at scale.
"The enhancements to the P3 partner program will help us deliver even better technical support and service to our customers who are implementing flash to transform their businesses," said Kevin Prahm, Vice President of Sales and Operations, Applied Computer Solutions (ACS). "ACS' priority is making sure our customers have access to the most innovative technology and get the best results from their investment; Pure makes this easy for us. The P3 program demonstrates that Pure Storage values our partnership, and ensures they will be a long-term partner."
"We proudly represent Pure Storage because its avant-garde culture is fully in line with the mission of Servix, which is to provide state-of-the-art solutions for the corporate market in Brazil. We're pretty excited about the improvements in the Partner Program, as it is further evidence of how the company acknowledges and appreciates its channels, which end up being the main connection between the company and its customers," said Vanderlei Calejon, President of Servix.
"Our partnership with Pure Storage has enabled us to deliver an advanced flash solution to our partners, who with the added value of the Pure Storage Partner Program (P3) can satisfy even the most demanding end user. No question: it's very exciting to sell new technology with such a strong economic value proposition," says Nick Verykios, Managing Director, Distribution Central.
About Pure Storage
Pure Storage, the market's leading independent solid-state array vendor, enables the broad deployment of flash in the data center. The company's all-flash enterprise arrays offer significant performance and efficiency gains over mechanical disk, at a lower price point per gigabyte stored. Pure Storage FlashArrays are ideal for performance-intensive applications, including server virtualization and consolidation, VDI, OLTP database, real-time analytics and cloud computing. To learn more, visit: www.purestorage.com.
Connect with Pure Storage:
Read the blog: http://www.purestorage.com/blog
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PureStorage
Converse on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/PureStorage
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pure-storage
Pure Storage and the "P" Logo mark are trademarks of Pure Storage, Inc. All other trademarks or names referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Pure Storage