IRVINE, Calif., Aug. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Netwrix Corporation, provider of a visibility platform for user behavior analysis and risk mitigation in hybrid environments, today announced the results of Q2 2017, which highlight 118% YoY growth across the industrials sector and 65% growth across the healthcare industry, boosted by the release of the new Netwrix Auditor 9.0. Netwrix also reported an increase in revenues from new businesses, considerable growth in several regions, new industry research and professional recognition from top industry experts.
- In May 2017, the company launched Netwrix Auditor 9.0, which enables organizations to respond to ransomware and aberrant insider activity faster. The new capabilities include alerts on threat patterns, an add-on for Cisco devices, role-based access control (RBAC) and new compliance reports.
- Netwrix also launched Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition, new freeware that helps small businesses and startups stay informed about what is happening across their entire IT infrastructure.
- As market demand for solutions that protect sensitive customer data continues to grow, Netwrix reported impressive year-over-year (YoY) growth across several industries, including 118% growth in the industrials sector, 65% growth in the healthcare industry and 46% growth in the services industry.
- The successful launch of Netwrix Auditor 9.0 contributed to overall sales growth, which increased by 28% year-over-year.
- In Q2 2017, Netwrix experienced considerable YoY revenue increases across several applications, including Netwrix Auditor for Office 365 (699%), Netwrix Auditor for Windows Server (215%) and Netwrix Auditor for VMware (99%).
- Netwrix demonstrated 59% YoY growth in EMEA, boosted by significant revenue increases in several European markets, including a 209% growth rate in Germany, 120% growth in France, 49% in Italy and 46% in the UK.
- Netwrix has added over 350 new clients to its customer base, including Airbus, Lima Memorial Health System, The Universities at Shady Grove, Effingham Health System, and Miller Johnson and Linearizer Technology, Inc.
- In June 2017, Netwrix released its annual IT Risks Survey, which revealed that 74% of organizations are not ready to handle IT risks.
- Netwrix Auditor was highly commended by 2017 SC Awards Europe in the "Best SME Security Solution" and "Best Risk Management/Regulatory Compliance Solution" categories.
- Netwrix Auditor was named a gold winner in the "IT Products and Services for Government" category of Network Products Guide's 2017 IT World Awards.
- Brandon Lee from VirtualizationHowTo recognized Netwrix Auditor as a powerful solution to monitor VMware vSphere environments.
"The global rise in ransomware attacks demonstrates that all industries are now vulnerable to evolving cyber threats," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "The increase in headline-making data breaches and the growing sophistication of ransomware attacks like WannaCry and NoPetya forces organizations to make IT security their top priority and seek new ways to protect their critical data against existing and future cyber threats. As a result, we expect a surge of interest in products that enable control over user activity and empower organizations to quickly detect and respond to aberrant behavior so they can protect their sensitive data against loss and exfiltration."
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation was the first vendor to introduce a visibility and governance platform for hybrid cloud security. More than 160,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less effort and expense, and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 100 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
Avista PR for Netwrix
E: [email protected]
SOURCE Netwrix Corporation