NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Q2 Global Propylene Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook - New Project Announcements in China, Korea, Bolivia, Finland and Saudi Arabia Further Stack Pipeline
Global Propylene capacity will experience considerable growth in the next five years with increase from 11.6 mtpa in 2015 to 130.0 mtpa by 2020. Around 65 planned projects are expected to come online primarily in China and US in the next five years. Lotte Chemical Corporation, Ascend Performance Materials LLC and Oriental Energy Co., Ltd. are the top three companies by capacity additions expected to come on-stream over the next five years.
Global Propylene industry is expected to spend around US$16.9 billion by 2020 for the upcoming projects. China, Russia and US are the top three countries by capital expenditure for projects by 2020.
Report provides information and insight on -
- Historic and forecast global Propylene capacity by region
- Propylene planned plants details
- Global Propylene capacity by feedstock
- Capacity share of the major Propylene producers in the world
- Global Propylene capital expenditure forecast by region
Reasons to Buy
The report will clarify -
- Understand the key trends in the global Propylene industry
- Understand the regional Propylene supply scenario
- Identify opportunities in the global Propylene industry with the help of upcoming projects and capital expenditure forecast
- Understand the current and likely future competitive scenario
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04071335-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001