LAS VEGAS, January 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Qardio, Inc., the award-winning maker of digital heart health solutions, today unveiled two new products:
- QardioBase smart scale and body analyzer features Expressive Feedback and haptic responses, premium design materials and pregnancy mode.
- QardioMD lowers the barriers to preventative care for heart health, harnessing the combined power of Qardio's wearable sensors and high-performance cloud analytics to drive better, more efficient healthcare.
QardioBase: Start your day with a smile!
QardioBase is a smart scale that combines health and weight management with beautiful and innovative design. It measures body weight, body fat, muscle, water and bone composition and calculates your BMI with a number of distinctive features:
- Friendly and Intelligent: QardioBase introduces Expressive Feedback and haptic responses for a more human experience. Step on the scale and you will be greeted with a friendly face to let you know how well you are doing against your personal goals. Vibrational signals also let you know your readings are complete and recorded for review on your phone or tablet.
- Elegant Design and Premium Materials: Made with premium natural acrylic stone that is warm to the touch and a sleek minimalist design that complements the most elegant of environments. You will want to showcase your QardioBase in any room.
- Pregnancy Mode: QardioBase features a unique Pregnancy Mode that helps mothers-to-be track their progress during this exciting and happy time.
- For Home Use or On the Go: While other smart scales can only manage a small number of users, QardioBase can operate its smart functionalities in semi-public places like hotels, spas and gyms, linking individual's data to their personal profiles.
QardioBase works with Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity. It is controlled through the Qardio App and will be available in Spring 2015 with a suggested retail price of $149.
QardioMD: Harnessing data for smarter heart health management
QardioMD is a unique multi-patient heart health monitoring tool that lowers the barriers to preventative health and increases the resource efficiencies of healthcare provisioning. QardioMD's pervasive remote monitoring has minimal impact on healthcare professionals' daily workflow, replacing most routine check-ups/office visits and helps keep patients from unexpected hospital visits. At the patient level, QardioMD enables healthcare professionals to visualize, organize and manipulate the richer and more comprehensive heart health data generated by Qardio's revolutionary sensors. At the patient group level, QardioMD enables intelligent clustering and actionable prioritization of patients. Whether in a large health organization or a single practice, QardioMD seamlessly helps monitor patients' heart health, resulting in clear benefits to patients, physicians and payers:
"We have created an ecosystem of smart, connected heart health products that fits seamlessly into people's lives. QardioMD is the physician's side of the equation: by combining richer data sets from multiple sensors and across longer time periods, QardioMD offers a powerful tool supporting the decision-making of healthcare professionals. This drives the shift towards preventative care, cost efficiency and enhanced diagnostic yields," said Marco Peluso, CEO and Co-Founder of Qardio.
QardioMD will be available to healthcare professionals starting in Spring 2015 and is designed to work alongside Electronic Health Record (EHR) systems.
QARDIO At International CES 2015
Qardio has received two CES 2015 Innovation Awards for its QardioCore in the categories of Wearable Technologies and Fitness, Sports and Biotech.
Qardio is located at booth #72917- Health & Wellness Tech West, Sands Expo, Level 2, Halls A-C.
Qardio's CEO and Co-Founder, Marco Peluso, is a panel speaker at the 2015 Digital Health Summit: "Is Data Your New Doc?" - January 7, 1:30pm, Venetian, Level 2, Venetian Ballroom H.
Qardio | qwärdēō | is a technology company offering smart heart health solutions: Qardio's products provide a better way of tracking health that fits effortlessly into people's lives, with award-winning innovative designs and technology that empower consumers, doctors and healthcare providers. Qardio, QardioArm, QardioBase, QardioCore, QardioMD and their respective logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Qardio, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. QardioCore will be available for sale in the US after receiving US Food and Drug Administration clearance.
PRESS KIT: www.getqardio.com/press
SOURCE Qardio, Inc.