SALT LAKE CITY, May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Qqest will host its second annual CONNECT TimeForce User Conference May 4 – 6 in downtown Salt Lake City. The sold-out event will give each customer the chance to connect directly with trainers, product developers, designers, support staff, and even the Qqest CEO. Attendees will also exchange good ideas and collaborate with their peers as they get glimpses into what TimeForce will offer next.
CONNECT will feature:
- Break-out sessions on specific TimeForce features and functionality.
- In-depth workshops on the technology behind TimeForce, tips for new users, and advanced tools for power users.
- Interactive roundtable discussions that allow users to choose topics most important to them.
- Facility tour, welcome reception and TimeForce Fiesta. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with dinner, casino games and prizes.
- Tomato Session: Back by popular demand, users have the chance to lob their toughest questions and criticisms of TimeForce directly to those in charge. No questions are off-limits!
Qqest (pronounced "Q-Quest") provides real solutions to today's complex workforce and workplace management issues. Since 1992, we've focused solely on engineering meaningful and effective solutions to help businesses truly leverage their assets. Qqest serves 35,000+ businesses in all 50 states. For more information, visit www.mytimeforce.com.