Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM) Rescheduled Time for Second Quarter Fiscal 2011 Earnings Conference Call
13 Apr, 2011, 05:00 ET
SAN DIEGO, April 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Qualcomm has rescheduled the time of its second quarter fiscal 2011 earnings conference call to 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) on Wednesday, April 20, 2011.
Qualcomm Second Quarter Fiscal 2011 Earnings Release
- The second quarter fiscal 2011 earnings release will be issued on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 at approximately 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT).
- After the release has been issued, Qualcomm Investor Relations representatives will not be available to return phone calls until approximately 2:45 p.m. PT.
Qualcomm Conference Call
- Wednesday, April 20, 2011 from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. PT.
- Live web cast available on www.qualcomm.com.
- Questions during the live call will be taken from investment professionals only.
Rebroadcast of Conference Call
- To hear the rebroadcast U.S. callers may dial (800) 642-1687 and international callers may dial (706) 645-9291. The rebroadcast will be available from April 20, 2011 beginning at approximately 5:00 p.m. PT through May 20, 2011 at 9:00 p.m. PT.
- Please use reservation number 56703245.
- A replay of the web cast will also be made available on www.qualcomm.com shortly after the conclusion of the conference call.
Financial and statistical information to be discussed in the conference call will be posted on Qualcomm's Investor Relations web site at www.qualcomm.com immediately prior to the commencement of the conference call.
The conference call will include a discussion of non-GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) financial measures. Information reconciling these non-GAAP financial measures to Qualcomm's financial results prepared in accordance with GAAP will be posted on Qualcomm's Investor Relations web site at www.qualcomm.com immediately prior to the commencement of the conference call.
Historical news releases and financial documents are available on the Company's web site at www.qualcomm.com
Vice President, Investor Relations
ph: (858) 658-4813
e-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Qualcomm Incorporated
Share this article