SALT LAKE CITY and SEATTLE, March 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Qualtrics, the leader in experience management, today announced the launch of the Qualtrics Developer Platform (QDP), providing customers with access to best-in-class XM consulting, technology and services, all within the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™. By leveraging the expertise of the Qualtrics Partner Network (QPN), Qualtrics is introducing new XM Solutions and XM Integrations built on its robust API layer to help organizations turn feedback into insights and take action faster.
"No single company in any space can be the sole source of innovation. Companies don't build industries; ecosystems do. And together with our partners we are building the Experience Management Industry," said John Torrey, Chief Ecosystem Officer, Qualtrics. "The Qualtrics Developer Platform enables our customers to combine Qualtrics' experience data with operational data to better understand and manage supply chains, networks, employees and core processes, empowering organizations to take action faster and close experience gaps."
The new XM Solutions will leverage expertise from the following partners and solutions:
- Bain & Company NPS Prism: apply a breakthrough benchmarking tool that helps businesses understand how the critical components of their customer experience stack up against the competition, and how they contribute to their company's overall differentiation in the minds of customers
- JD Power Midsize Bank: harness JD Power benchmarks and KPIs to establish and track performance targets, customer "reuse" and establish goals
- Kantar TRI*M: utilize validated metrics to evaluate customer interactions and close competitive customer experience gaps by highlighting opportunities and risks
- Walker Loyalty Matrix™: employ a proven framework to monitor and improve customer experience at all levels: account, functional and strategic
- Korn Ferry Engaged Performance™: assess how engaged and enabled employees feel, and analyze the results via Korn Ferry's proven intellectual property
Designed for technology partners, ISVs, and developers, XM Integrations enable enterprise customers and partners to extend and customize Qualtrics product functionality, and integrate it with existing software in their IT ecosystem. Qualtrics is launching integrations with industry leaders including:
- CRM & Help Desk: Microsoft Dynamics, Zendesk, Freshworks, ServiceNow, HubSpot and Salesforce
- Marketing Automation: Marketo
- Digital Experience: Decibel Insight, Quantum Metric, Clicktale and Adobe Experience Cloud
- Messaging & Chat: Slack and Intercom
- Social Media & Reputation Management: Brandwatch, ReviewTrackers and Reputology
- Video Analytics: VoxPopMe and LivingLens
- Speech & Conversation Analytics: CallMiner, Tethr and OTO
- Integration-as-a-Service: Azuqua, Tray.io, Zapier and Put-it-Forward
"Intercom is thrilled to be a part of the launch of the Qualtrics Developer Platform. Tens of thousands of businesses are already engaging with their customers using Intercom's Messenger, and many are hungry for more structured and powerful ways to improve their customers' experiences," said Jeff Gardner, Head of Platform Partnerships, Intercom. "Now, with the Qualtrics integration, it's easier than ever to collect and analyze your X-data using Qualtrics' industry leading tools and to drive meaningful progress in your customer experience programs."
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.