SALT LAKE CITY and SEATTLE, Aug. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Qualtrics, the leader in experience management, today announced a new diagnostic assessment and employee experience methodology that combines expert advice and best practices amassed from thousands of successful employee engagement, talent and culture programs with leading global brands. The new tools will serve as an enhancement to Qualtrics' employee experience (EX) management platform, Qualtrics Employee ExperienceTM.
According to research, two-thirds of the global workforce is disengaged and the U.S. economy suffers as much as $550bn of lost productivity annually due to poor workplace experiences.
"At most companies there is a significant gap between employee expectations and the delivery of a world-class employee experience. This gap is causing companies to lose good employees who could very well turn into tomorrow's leaders," said Benjamin Granger, Ph.D., employee experience expert at Qualtrics. "Great experiences engage employees and deliver ongoing opportunities for learning, development, and progression, which in turn increase that employee's contribution and commitment to the company. This lengthens the amount of time an employee stays with the company in an engaged and productive state."
Qualtrics is the first and only employee experience management platform that measures employee experiences across the entire employee lifecycle, automatically prioritizing key drivers of engagement and experience. Powered by a predictive intelligence engine, Qualtrics Employee Experience eliminates the need for manual analysis and automatically surfaces deep insights that help organizations make important HR decisions. By delivering real-time, role-based insights to the right people, managers and leaders can now uncover areas of weakness, take action, and drive critical organizational outcomes.
Qualtrics offers a free EX diagnostic that provides a customized assessment of employee experience at any organization. Measured against the Four Pillars of EX Success—Qualtrics' proven methodology for EX program success—the diagnostic evaluation includes an individualized report with a full description of what can be done to improve an existing EX program to achieve better organizational and financial results.
Qualtrics' Four Pillars of EX Success provides a guide for companies to assess and manage their employee experience programs according to best-in-class criteria. Based on years of experience with the world's leading brands, the methodology provides practical guidance on:
- Executive Alignment & Culture: Establishes a culture of feedback and transparency driven by executive leaders who see feedback as an integral driver of employee experience and organizational improvement.
- Experience Feedback Mechanisms: Captures feedback at every stage of the employee journey--from recruitment to exit--to identify and optimize key experiences and engagement drivers.
- Engagement & Accountability: Empowers managers and leaders to take action and improve their teams by giving them the tools they need to visualize feedback, analyze data, and build action plans.
- Expansion & Scale: Creates a flexible, scalable, and integrated employee experience program that enables you to continually test and innovate as well as connect employee experience data with customer, brand, and product experience data.
Qualtrics Employee Experience is an anchor of Qualtrics' leading XM Platform™, the industry standard for experience management. The XM Platform allows companies to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product and brand experience—on a single platform. Experience data from the platform tells companies why things are happening across the organization, and helps predict what customers and employees want most.
The Qualtrics platform is powering many of today's market leaders and best places to work:
- "Qualtrics' technology allows us to solve problems we couldn't solve otherwise. We're collecting data beyond just engagement statistics and it's helping us deliver better employee experiences that drive real change," said Corina Kolbe, Director of Learning and Development at Zillow.
- "Before, we had no way to look at employee trends over time. With Qualtrics, we're now collecting actionable insights at every point in the employee lifecycle and we're able to apply that information immediately to make the changes that matter most for our team members," said Christopher Gruttadauria, VP Human Resources at Alliance HealthCare Services.
- "All leaders within Whole Foods now receive feedback from peers, direct reports, indirect reports, and managers. With feedback results flowing in immediately from Qualtrics, leaders can instantly take action, which results in higher satisfaction and engagement across teams," said Sara Brothers, Senior Talent Consultant at Whole Foods.
The Qualtrics Employee Experience platform is available now. For more information on how to build a winning EX program, join Qualtrics Experience Week October 16-19, 2017 to hear from experience leaders like Kim Scott, Serial's Sarah Koenig, and General Stanley McChrystal and to learn more about today's best practices in experience management.
Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Julia Giona, Qualtrics
+1 (415) 828-4775
McKenzie Haggard, Method Communications
+1 (801) 850-3624
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/qualtrics-simplifies-closing-the-employee-experience-gap-with-powerful-new-methodology-300509238.html