LOS ANGELES, July 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Radianz line of surfaces and countertops from LOTTE Advanced Materials offers an extensive array of colors, patterns and visual textures. With an industry-leading 51 colors ranging from neutral to vibrant tones, the Radianz line offers the precise hue that's ideally suited for virtually any interior application, including kitchens and work spaces in both residential and commercial environments.
With its vast range of colors and designs, Radianz quartz surfaces cater to individual styles and preferences while providing a surface that is engineered to be ultra-durable. For example, those with traditional tastes can find colors ranging from light shades such as Denali Cloud, to the dark tones of Impala Black, both from the Marble Collection. The extensive color, pattern and visual texture options of the Radianz line open the door for creative, highly personalized designs.
"The Radianz palette of colors is the most extensive and imaginative in the industry," said Brandon Choi, marketing manager, LOTTE Advanced Materials USA, Inc. "With new Breton manufacturing technology, the line can be engineered in a multitude of unique patterns and shades, giving customers endless design possibilities."
Many Radianz colors and textures are designed to reflect the beauty of natural stone. Each of the five Radianz collections features its own nature-inspired design aesthetic:
- Noble Collection – combines neutral tones with jewel-like embellishments for an authentic stone-like appearance.
- Marble Collection – features rich shades of white, black and grey with realistic, marbled vein patterns.
- Vivid Collection – a blend of bold and bright monotone colors with small, speckled patterns.
- Coastal Collection – includes neutral colors with translucent patterns inspired by coastal elements.
- Classic Collection – consists of subtle, neutral colors that vary in tone, texture and style.
Comprised of more than 93% natural quartz, the hardest component derived from granite, the physical properties of Radianz surfaces and countertops ensure long-lasting color consistency and continuity. Key benefits of Radianz quartz material include:
- High durability – resistant to scratches and marring, stains, fading, physical impact and high temperatures.
- Color uniformity and consistency – precision in color and pattern for a uniform installation.
- Eco-friendly – select colors contain post-industrial recycled content that reduce waste and energy consumption during the production process.
LOTTE Advanced Materials delivers Radianz through select distributors and channel partners.
For more information on Radianz premium quartz surfaces, please visit www.radianz-quartz.com.
About LOTTE Advanced Materials
LOTTE Advanced Materials manufactures and markets high-performance decorative surfacing materials for homes and businesses around the globe. Originally part of the Samsung family of companies, LOTTE Advanced Materials is rapidly expanding its North American presence through the company's solid-surface brand, Staron, a seamless and thermo-formable, acrylic product suitable for a wide range of commercial applications. The quartz surface brand, Radianz, is a premium, color-controlled countertop alternative that is designed and engineered to be ultra-durable. Through cutting-edge technology and insights into worldwide market trends, LOTTE Advanced Materials continues to excel in today's surface industry. LOTTE Advanced Materials
SOURCE LOTTE Advanced Materials