NEW YORK, Sept. 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- RadioShack Corporation (NYSE: RSH), a leading national retailer of innovative technology products, services and accessories, is exhibiting at Pepcom's Holiday Spectacular in New York City on the evening of September 14 to showcase its exclusive 2011 holiday product line. The tech toyland will include a variety of gadgets such as the popular HEXBUG Nano Zombie and holiday edition with reindeer antlers, Air Racer X, Pocket Copter and an array of remote control cars.
A sampling of some of the RadioShack products available at Holiday Spectacular follows:
- Rainbow Teacup Piggy, $14.99, this tiny toy pig sold out before November of last year and this year, RadioShack has the exclusive Rainbow teacup piggy for all your colorful fashionistas.
- A blast from the past, the MEON Picture Maker, $24.99, is modeled after an old childhood favorite, the Lite-Brite, but upgraded with wire technology. For younger kids, the Meon Mini Picture Maker, $12.99, features a 7" frame, 3 feet of Meon wire and two licensed picture templates to create a lighted display – perfect for the DIYer in your house.
- Air Hogs Gyro-X Helicopter, $39.99, offers the clearest radio frequency on the market and allows for precise response up to 600 feet. AND, a great gift for the whole family, since multiple users can fly this crazy copter at once.
- Calling all Cars fans! And Princesses too! My first Laptop, $24.99, features either a Cars 2 or Disney Princess theme – perfect for youngsters who want to be just like mom and dad.
- 3D Twisters, $49.99, a remote control vehicle that features self-righting technology after a crash or tumble. Perfect toy for the little one in your life whose personality matches the fast-paced style of this 2.4 gHz remote control fun.
- AppToyz App Wheel, $9.99 – a wheel-shaped device, compatible with your iPhone and iTouch to allow you to "drive" your smartphone as you play interactive racing games via Apps. Perfect for a gamer who wants a more realistic experience.
- Touch and Explore Learning Globe, $24.99, is covered in 30 touch points that teach children geography and culture. With five play modes, this is the perfect educational toy for children allowing for free play or a game with questions.
Debuting in October, RadioShack will launch RadioShackHolidays.com, a website with up-to-date information on the latest deals and steals that RadioShack has to offer this holiday season. In the meantime, additional information on toys, games, headphones and accessories can be found at www.RadioShack.com.
About RadioShack Corporation
RadioShack is a leading national retailer of innovative mobile technology products and services, as well as products related to personal and home technology and power supply needs. The Shack® offers consumers a targeted assortment of wireless phones and other electronic products and services from leading national brands, exclusive private brands and major wireless carriers, all within a comfortable and convenient shopping environment. RadioShack employs approximately 33,000 people globally, including a team of friendly and helpful sales experts who are recognized for delivering the best customer service in the wireless industry. RadioShack's retail network includes approximately 4,675 company-operated stores in the United States and Mexico, more than 1,475 wireless phone centers in the United States, and approximately 1,140 dealer outlets worldwide. For more information on RadioShack Corporation, please visit www.radioshackcorporation.com; to purchase items online, please visit www.radioshack.com. RadioShack® and The Shack® are registered trademarks licensed by RadioShack Corporation.