NEW YORK, July 8, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Rakuten Marketing, the global leader in omnichannel marketing and a division of Rakuten, Inc. (4755:TOKYO), today announces the winners of its thirteenth annual Golden Link Awards, which recognize the best and brightest advertisers, publishers and agencies in the company's performance marketing network. Announced at Rakuten Marketing's annual Symposium New York event, the Golden Link Awards consisted of more than a dozen award categories total, with three new award categories included this year: Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration – Innovation; Lifetime Achievement Award; and Multi-Channel MVP. These new categories reflect the affiliate network's commitment to partnership and innovation, underscoring Rakuten Marketing's commitment to omnichannel marketing.
The Rakuten Marketing 2015 Golden Link Award Winners are:
- Best New Advertiser: FTD
- Best New Publisher: Styloko
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Advertiser): Natasha Lawley, Farfetch
- Affiliate Manager of the Year (Publisher): Nathan Fenster, Dealmoon
- Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration – Optimization: Kohl's and ShopStyle
- Advertiser and Publisher Collaboration – Innovation: Bon-Ton Department Stores and RetailMeNot
- Rising Star Advertiser (TIE): The Honest Company and Aveda
- Rising Star Publisher: Fashion Stylist
- Lifetime Achievement Award: David Youngers, Upromise by Affinity Solutions
- OPM Agency of the Year: Gen3 Marketing
- Multi-channel MVP: Lacoste
- Advertiser's Choice: Dealmoon
- Publisher's Choice: Macy's
The judging panel for the Golden Link Awards is made up of industry influencers, who select winners based on nominations from staff and clients. The 2015 judging panel is as follows:
- Chris Trayhorn, Founder and CEO, mThink
- Pamela Parker, Executive Features Editor, Marketing Land and Search Engine Land, Third Door Media
- Melissa Campanelli, Editor-in-Chief/Content Director, Total Retail
- Etai Rosen, VP Sales, SimilarWeb
- Peter Figueredo, Partner & Head of Client Services, House of Kaizen | Affiliate Benchmarks
"Thirteen years running, the Golden Link Awards highlight some truly excellent achievements from our clients," said Tony Zito, CEO, Rakuten Marketing. "With many strong nominees, the Golden Link Awards underscore how advertisers and publishers work together to achieve real results with Rakuten Marketing empowering their success through strategic collaboration. We are pleased to recognize and celebrate the entire community in addition to this year's award winners."
For more information about the Golden Link Awards, please visit: www.RakutenMarketing.com/Symposium-New-York
About Rakuten Marketing
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in omnichannel marketing, delivering its vision of driving the omni experience - marketing designed for a streamlined consumer experience. Offering an integrated strategy that combines consumer centric insights with e-commerce expertise, Rakuten Marketing aims to inspire better marketing. Rakuten Marketing's omnichannel services include Rakuten Affiliate Network (formerly LinkShare), Rakuten Display (formerly MediaForge), Rakuten Attribution (formerly DC Storm), and Rakuten Search.
Operating as a division of Rakuten, Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world's leading Internet service companies, Rakuten Marketing is headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in Australia, Brazil, Japan, the United Kingdom, and throughout the United States. Follow us on Twitter or learn more at http://www.rakutenmarketing.com.
All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
CMO, Rakuten Marketing
SOURCE Rakuten Marketing