CAXIAS DO SUL, Brazil, March 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Randon S.A – Implementos e Participacoes (BM&FBovespa RAPT3 and RAPT4), the controlling holding company of nine companies operating within the segments of vehicles and trailers/semi-trailers, auto parts and financial services, reports its results for the fourth quarter of 2010 (4Q2010) and 2010 fiscal period ended Dec 31, 2010. The financial and operating information of the Company, except when otherwise stated, are consolidated in accordance with the international standards of IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards and the monetary values are denominated in Reais.
- 2010 Total Gross Revenue, before consolidation, is R$ 5.6 billion, an increase of 51.0% compared with 2009;
- 2010 Consolidated Net Revenue reached R$ 3.7 billion, a rise of 50.6% as compared to 2009;
- EBITDA was R$ 541.4 million, 82.0% up from 2009;
- R$ 249.5 million of Consolidated Net Profit in 2010, with a Net Margin of 6.7%.
The main highlights of the quarter were:
- EBITDA has grown by 59.4% in 4Q2010 compared with 4Q09, reaching R$ 140.1 million;
- Consolidated sales to foreign market reached US$ 60.1 million during the quarter, an increase of 29.1% compared with the same quarter in 2009;
- Consolidated Net Income was R$ 78.6 million, 93.0% up from 4Q09.
Conference Call on Results
THURSDAY, MARCH 17TH 2011,
11:30 A.M. Brasilia
10:30 A.M. New York
2:30 P.M. London
+55 (11) 2188-0155
The Company's presentation and audio webcast will be available at www.randon.com.br/ir
Simultaneous Translation into English
+ 1 646 843 6054 for calls from NY
+ 55 11 2188.0155 for calls from SP
Hemerson Fernando de Souza
(+ 55 54) 3209.2505
SOURCE Randon S.A. - Implementos e Participacoes